Epilogue

"Oh... My... God... Greg! My camera! Bring me my camera! Bilis!"

"Brooke, calm down." Natatawang turan niya sa kaibigan.

"Calm down? How can I calm down when I'm watching two Dutchesses and a Countess eating at my restaurant? Huh, Cayenne? How?! Look at my customers! Even they can't take their eyes away from them!" Brooke stared at the three women with dreamy eyes.

"Alright, I get what you mean. They just wanted to help us in choosing a wedding gown so they came with me. I'm sorry if their presence surprised you."

"They surprised me, yes. But not in a bad way." Excited na hinawakan nito ang dalawang palad niya. "Can't you see the opportunity here?"

"Er... no...?"

"There are three beautiful and refined aristocrats eating in my reastaurant right now. Girl, it's about time this place get known to the whole of United Kingdom! Greg! Where is my dratted camera?!"

She laughed at her friend's enthusiam. "Calm down, Brooke!"

"I can't calm down until I get that freaking picture and get it posted in my website!"

"Okay... okay... but you owe me breakfast for this."

"I'd even owe you my daughter's future."

"Now now, let's not be dramatic." She chuckled.

Ng makuha nito ang camera ay agad nilang tinungo ang mesa kung saan nakaupo ang tatlong babae.

"Hey ladies... I'd like you all to meet my bestfriend, Brooke. She owns this amazing place. Brooke, these are my new friends and soon to be bride's maids—Cece, Dreena and Elle."

Kinamayan isa isa ni Brooke ang mga bisita. "It's a pleasure to meet you. This is my first time meeting actual ladies. I'm really feeling the history of Great Britain right now." Brooke gushes.

"Come on, we're not that ancient." Elle joked.

Dreena laughed. "It's a pleasure to meet you too, Brooke. What a lovely place you have here."

"Thank you, your grace."

"Please, just call me Dreena."

"Really?" Brooke gasped.

Dreena nodded. "Yes. I absolutely don't mind."

"Me too." Cece added. "Besides, I wasn't born an aristocrat so I'm not really into the whole curtesy thing. I married their duke of a cousin that's why I became a duchess. You can drop the formalities and just call me Cece."

"Wow..."

"Count me in. Just call me Elle. No my lady or whatsoever."

Brooke grinned from ear to ear. "I would love that. Anyway, is there anything you guys want to eat?"

"I will have a cup of tea and a toast." Ani Elle.

"I'll have what she's having." Ani naman ni Dreena.

"Full english breakfast for me without bake beans and mushrooms please. Oh, and a cup of coffee. I don't really do tea." Wika naman ni Cece.

"I thought you've gotten used to drinking tea?" Taas kilay na tanong ni Elle.

"Only when I'm with your cousin. Don't tell him that by the way." Cece giggled.

"What about you, Caye?"

"I'll have pancakes, ginger bread and a cup of chocolate."

"Alright, coming right up."

Pag-alis ni Brooke ay agad napunta sa kanya ang pansin ni Elle.