Most Beautiful

Y/N's POV

It was just a simple morning here in Manila. Just like any other day, I got up and out of bed, made some coffee, ran some errands, worked out, and went back home. Thats basically my everyday life. Growing up I really didnt like kpop, I mean, I have listened to 2NE1 and EXO before but ive never really been a super fan of kpop.

As I was scrolling through my news feed, I saw that TC Candler had a new most beautiful faces of 2019 list so, I had to check it out. I was curious who was going to be first, I thought "maybe it would be Cara, or Gal Gadot". I was surprised to see a "Chou Tzuyu". I had no idea who she was so I had to research on about her, and God help me I fell in love at first sight.

I started listening to their music, I always anticipated everything that happened with her, I was basically obssessed with her. My friend Charles walked in on me while im dancing to their songs and he said "I've never seen you being this happy before".

Charles has been there for me since day 1, we were basically childhood buddies, and he knows what I had to go through at a young age. My past was very difficult because I had to mix education with training to become a mercenary. Yes, it is my choice to train that early, my dad was an ex-mercenary, he was killed in front of me when I was 5 years old. He was shot dead right at our house. I wanted to train that early so that i could protect the only people that I have.

"Who is this Tzuyu anyway?" Charles said. "Someone I love but I could never reach" I replied
"Oh well enjoy your kpop shit there bruh" Charles said

Tzuyu POV
"Im so excited for our tour in Seoul tomorrow" I said to the other members, "For sure, we will be performing songs we havent performed in a while" Jihyo implied.

There was a short silence in the room when Momo brought up the topic on having a boyfriend.

"Tzuyu, when do you plan having a boyfriend" Momo asked, "Hmm Im not sure, I want to focus on my career first" I replied.

But it made me think, I really want to feel a love thats going to make me feel so extraordinary. I wonder when I will be able to get that

——————————————————-
Sorry if this first chapter doesnt tell much
I just wanted to have a kind if introduction before the story starts
Hope you enjoy and leave feedback in the comments ♥️