Rise of the fallen

Charles' POV
I just woke up.

It was around 2 pm since I slept so late.

You could say early since I slept at around 4am.

I couldn't sleep so well after what I discovered.

The girls know too much. Especially Tzuyu.

Everything needs to be done or else I would not be able to execute my plan and get what I want.

But I hear a lot of commotion happening in the living room, so I got out of bed and decided to see what the fuss is all about.

Then I heard something that made me shiver. Not by the cold from the air conditioner.

But from fear.

"Min Yoon-gi aka SUGA, has been pronounced dead on the spot in an alleyway. The reason for SUGA to be there is still unknown."

Sana looked at Tzuyu.

I saw Tzuyu's eyes.

They were hard to read, her eyes looked like she was determined and hopeful but at the sametime, she looked infuriated.

I had to ask what was going on.

"Yah Nayeon, what's going on? What happened?" I coldly ask her.

"Well, people said that SUGA was there by himself and they saw that he was about to call someone when a sudden flash impaired their vision for a bit. They said they saw a weird figure flash in front of them, it moved so fast it looked like a shadow. Next thing they know SUGA was there dead." She explained as she turned back to the TV.

"I see I see" I replied as I was headed back to my room.

But the TV went static all of a sudden.

After a few seconds, the screen came up again.

But this time it wasn't the news anymore.

I recognize that mask from a mile away.

Tzuyu's POV
We were just watching the news as we do daily.

But the TV went static and something came up after.

The face of the masked man showed up. Wearing the same exact mask I saw in Y/N's weapon wall.

I quickly ran to his room and got the mask that I left on the bed.

I set it beside the TV as the guy was just sitting doing nothing.

"Whoa how did you get that mask Tzuyu?" Mina looked curious.

"I found it in Y/N's closet. Don't know why it's there but I found it." I replied to her.

Then the guy started talking, with the same distorted and modified voice he uses to talk to me.

"You should start hiding Kim Nam-joon. If you loved your family and life. Just a little bit of advice. Start hiding now. Because I will hunt you down." The mysterious guy explained.

"Whoever is behind this, or planned this. You better start running for your life too. I know who you are and where you are. You are a dead man." He added.

Then the screen went back to normal.

Charles seemed to have left the living room in a hurry. A bit suspicious if you ask me.

"What's wrong with Charles?" Jihyo asks

"Hmm I dont know, he didn't sleep well so maybe he's not himself right now." I shrug as I wasn't sure why he acted like that.