Broken Lines

Tzuyu's POV
It has been 11 days since that call from the anonymous person.

I went to Luneta every night and collected all the notes that were left there and added them to the bulletin board.

The notes had weird phrases but somehow all of them applies to me.

——————————————————————

I will be watching you
The end is near
Stay strong

No one will touch you
Overcome your hardships
Think twice on your actions

See a brighter future
Always be alert
Forget the past
Everything will be fine

Theres not much time
Have confidence
Everyone's safety is at your hands
Ready for the worst

————————————————————

As I was sticking them to the bulletin board I turned on the news and heard something new.

"This is just in from Seoul, deceased BTS star Jeon Jungkook's body has been sent to their family to get a proper burial. While just in the news, civillians and our reporters confirm that Kim Tae-Hyung has been found dead right outside Seoul Tower."

Sana hears the news and barges in the room along with the rest of the girls and Charles.

Then an interview with Jimin came up.

"I dont know what happened, we just heard a faint sound then he just dropped. We looked at him and it was a gunshot straight to his chest and it was gross" Jimin couldnt hold in the tears as he was explaining what he saw.

He was traumatized by what he saw.

"What the hell is going on with the world." Jihyo massages her head.

"Might be your fans. There are some of your fans that are crazy like that you know" Charles arrogantly speaks.

"Excuse me but our fans are the best in the world you have no right to talk like that" Jeongyeon was irritated and that kept Charles quiet.

Then a weapon specialist came up on the news.

"The bullet used was 50 caliber bullet. This bullet is armor piercing, so it is meant for penetrating armored vehicles and tanks. No one in Korea has access to these bullets other than the soldiers themselves. When you get shot by these bullets, its going to ruin your body."

"Thank you for that lieutenant. Chaos keeps on coming in Seoul, and whereabouts of Twice still is unknown, when will this come to an end? Stay tuned for more updates." I turned off the TV as I was so confused and startled.

I saw Dahyun looking at the bulletin board.

"Tzuyu. What are those notes" She pointed at them.

"Oh these? I dont know some random guy told me to go to this place at midnight every night and I see these kinds of notes left there everytime." I shrugged as I stared at them.

"Still dont know what they mean or why they keep coming" I added.

"Who is the guy Tzuyu?" Charles wonders.