Confession

Tzuyu's POV
I couldnt sleep, Ive been trying for the past hour. But I really couldnt.

I was thirsty so I decided to get water downstairs. As I went down the stairs, I heard Haze talking to someone. I quickly hid and listened.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN LEAVE THE GIRLS. NO I WOULD NEVER." "WHO CARES IF I DONT COME OUT ALIVE. I DONT WANT TO LEAVE SOMEONE I LOVE TO DIE."

he constantly shouted, it seemed like he was talking to JYP.  I continued to listen.

"Look JYP, Ill save these girls even if my life depended on it, I am not losing anyone important to me anymore, and you could do nothing to change my mind"

He hung up.

I went to the kitchen to get some water, he saw me.

"Hey Tzuyu, why are you still awake." Haze asked me.

"I couldnt sleep. How about you" I asked as I sat at the dining table with him.

"I need to make sure no one gets to you guys so I
wont sleep" He said. "oh okay." I replied.

"Hows your wounds?" I asked.

"Oh these? They hurt but i can take it, plus it kinda looks like an x so when they become a scar, ill have an X on my arm." He said with a smile.

His smile is really cute.

There was an awkward silence in the room. But I couldnt help it anymore.

"Hey u-um Haze?" I asked softly
"Yeah?" he asked while taking a sip of coffee.

"I heard what you said a while ago, who was that" I asked.

"O-oh, thats um, that JYP"

"Why, whats wrong" I asked
"I think its better if you dont know" He implied.

"I must know Haze."
"I couldnt resist you, alright" he replied.

"Basically theres no way out of Seoul, JYP told me that Jungkook has closed down everything, basically we're stuck here, and the only way theyre getting me out is if Im alone." He explained

"And how exactly would they save you." I asked
"They would forcefully come in Seoul and rescue me, basically the rescuer being rescued" Haze added.

"I heard what you said, about not leaving us. Why not leave us? You should you know. You have a whole life ahead of you, me and the girls? we've fulfilled our dreams of being kpop idols, we kinda have nothing to live for anymore" I explained.

"You have to live for me" he mumbled.
"What?" I asked.

"Oh um nothing, Its just that, you guys are so loved by the public that I wouldnt leave you girls here because people love you, thats all." He said.

"Haze, thats not what I heard. Tell me the truth. Also Haze isnt your real name yeah?" I asked.

He lets out a big sigh.
"Yes my real name is Y/N. I dont want to leave you girls here because of um"

"Because of what?" I asked
"Y/N? thats a nice name" I said with a smile.

"Thanks, but I dont want to leave because of you Tzuyu" Y/N said.

"What do you mean Y/N?" I asked confusingly

"I first saw you at TC Candler's list Tzuyu, I fell  inlove with you since then, I watched you grow. I was so bothered about the fact that I cant do anything to save you when you guys were kidnapped but, JYP went to me. He said a friend recommended me. I accepted the offer without money Tzuyu. Because I wanted to save you. This aint about money or business. Its because I care for you Tzuyu, I care for you a lot." Y/N said as he cried aloud.

I was so shocked with this. Am I dreaming? The person that saved me, actually, cares for me.

"Y/N, I-is this true?" I asked
"Of course it is why would I lie at this time" Y/N said.

"Ill exchange my life for you Tzuyu, I love you so much. I wouldnt let anything happen to you." He added.

I almost cried. Someone actually loves me so much. Hes the guy Ive been waiting for.

I hugged Y/N and comforted him.

"Hey dont cry, you need to be strong for all of us okay" I said
"Hey Y/N look at me" I said as I held his cheeks.

"We'll get out of this together, no ones is dying okay? we got this" I said to him.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I better sleep now Y/N, thank you for taking tine to talk to me." I said

"Okay Tzuyu, Rest well, if you need anything ill be here" he hugged me one final time as I went upstairs and I lied down on my bed.

Someone actually loves me, he was the one ive been waiting for all this time. I hope we get out of this alive. I want to spend my life with him.

Y/N's POV
Tzuyu kissed me on the cheek. Shit why is my heart pounding so fast. Does she love me back? Maybe it was too soon that I confessed and that caused her to get weirded out?

Aishhh I dont know. But I must protect her and the girls at all costs.

As I went back to the living room. I heard footsteps outside. I immediately grabbed my gun and went to position.

"Im ready, no one is going to get you Tzuyu, Ill guard you with my life" I whispered to myself.

———————————————————————————
Part 8 party people!!
I will update the story again tomorrow, im very sleepy.
Stream more&more once!
Enjoy the story!
Again Comments and votes would be greatly appreciated ♥️
Goodnight Once!