Nightmare

Tzuyu's POV

"Let the fun begin." Y/N said with a smirk. He felt and looked different. What is this side of Y/N?

The lights outside started flickering. It went on and off continuously. It hurts our eyes but we tried our best to pay attention.

"FUCK YOU Y/N! FUCK YOU!" Charles shouted as he brought out a pistol. He started shooting at him blindly. It was a matter of seconds when Y/N was able to react and evade the bullets.

"What the- he reacted faster than that bullet Tzuyu, did you see that?" Jeongyeon turned to me and asked me.

All I could just do is just nod and watch. What I was seeing was amazing but at the same time, terrifying.
He never dealt with anyone like this. I've seen him fight, but it was far different from this.

He moved like he was a shadow. Charles couldn't even move and Y/N was already standing in front of him.

Charles dropped the gun looking at the terrifying sight in front of him. Y/N whispered something to Charles. Something that made him run for his life. Then Y/N disappeared in a blink.

"HEY WE NEED TO FOLLOW THEM COME ON LETS GO!" Jihyo shouts. We try our best to keep up. But we kept our distance from them. We didn't want Y/N to know we were following them.

Charles stopped running surprisingly. Y/N stopped right behind him. "What's the matter, tired already?" Y/N asked as he sat on the ground.

"You know what Y/N, I'm fighting back. I'm getting Jeongyeon no matter what you do." Charles said while readying up his fists.

"HAHA, you really think you stand a chance Charles." Y/N stands up and stretches. "Alright then you asked for it." He added as he started walking casually towards Charles.

"AHHHHHH" Charles screamed as he ran towards Y/N, pulling out a knife out of nowhere and he stabbed Y/N.

The knife went in Y/N's stomach. But thunder came and after that. Y/N was already holding Charles' arm and he looked fine, not wounded.

"What?! I literally saw that knife go through Y/N. How is he fine?! There's no wound or blood or anything." Momo was so surprised and scared.

Y/N put his katana down and put one hand in his pocket. He kept holding Charles' arm. "This, is not how you charge at someone. I thought you learned a lot from me? Was I that bad of a teacher?" He broke Charles' wrist as he screamed in agony.

"Go back and show me what you learned from me, come on. I don't bite." He pushed Charles away like a dog. This time Y/N had both hands in his pocket.

Charles was enraged with the embarrassment. He kept swinging and throwing punches at Y/N, but he evaded them all and even countered them with jabs, uppercuts, then he finally sweep kicked Charles. That made him fall to the ground.

Y/N squatted down to look at Charles lying on the ground. "That's all you got? Tell me if you're done, I'll end your suffering."

"Y-You shouldn't underestimate me Y/N, I-I might not be able t-to fight, but I have b-brains." Charles says as he spits out blood.

It seemed like Charles pressed something in his pocket. Right after that an explosion occurred. It was so close. We all could feel the impact, everything was shook by the explosion.

"JACKSON!" Y/N faces the direction of the explosion. He kneels down and looks down.

"That's where the control room is. I saw the blueprint of this whole area. The lights were manipulated a while ago so it must mean that Jackson guy was there. Charles knew." Nayeon said.