True Colors

Tzuyu's POV
I left Y/N at the living roon to rest. I made him some food with the ingredients I could find inside and I gave it to him

"Hey, eat up. You havent eaten anything yet so, enjoy" I said as I handed the food to him.

"Wow this smells so good Tzuyu, thank you so much" He said.

He finished the food so quickly.

"Hey, whos place is this Y/N?" I asked.

"Oh, it was an old friend's house, I called him when I got badly injured and he said we could stay here so yeah." He said but he looked very bothered.

"Whats wrong Y/N? Something bothering you?" I asked.

"Yeah something is, JYP called me a while ago. He said that theres a search warrant for me issued by Jungkook. He authorized the use of weapons, so basically every person in Korea is going to target me, because they put a bounty on my head" He explained.

"How much?" I asked. "100 million won Tzuyu, 100 million. Anyone would do anything for that" He said.

"Like I said Y/N, we'll get through this. Youre not dying on my watch. Now you need some rest, come rest with us in the room" I said brightly

"Id love that Tzuyu" he said.

I helped him to the room and sat him at the chair beside my bed. We saw the other girls weren't sleeping.

Y/N's POV
The girls werent sleeping yet when we went to the room.

Then it hit me again. My chance of survival has just narrowed down so much. No matter how good of a mercenary I am, no one could escape when a whole city is looking for you.

Why does everything have to be so damn hard.
I sat down at the seat beside Tzuyu. I just watched them as they tried to sleep, I couldnt do much because I was injured, and Tzuyu was right. I need to heal.

But I saw Mina sit up and she faced me.

Tzuyu's POV
I was about to fall into deep sleep when I heard Mina's voice asking something.

"Hey Y/N, have you always been like this" she asked.

"What do you mean like this?" Y/N asked.

"You know. Strong, A killer, A ninja" Mina added

Y/N laughed. But that laugh instantly brushed off of his face.

Me and the others stood up and sat around him to see what his answer his. We all couldnt sleep.

"I-im not strong at all guys, Im just a sad person covered by this amazing body and skill. This is not me" He said.

We were confused with his answer.

"Do your parents know where you are right now?" Dahyun asked.

He started looking way more sad.

"Yes" he said coldly.

"How did you get so good at this job Y/N?" Nayeon-unnie asked.

He let out a big sigh and explained.

"I- uh, I trained to become a mercenary when I was 7. The reason? I saw my dad get killed in front of me when I was 5, I felt so helpless. I saw him lying there, breathless. I wanted to kill myself because I couldnt do anything. So I trained, my whole life basically. So I can protect the ones I love. I had a good record actually. The people Ive rescued before, they really didnt have an impact to me. But you girls mean a lot to me, especially you Tzuyu, Ive trained for this moment. Im not going to make the same mistake again. This time I'll protect the ones I love. Even if it means exchanging my life for it" He explained.

We were all in awe. All 5 of us hugged him and we all started crying.

"We're all here for you Y/N" Nayeon said.
"We're in this together" Minari said too.
"After all this you and Tzuyu will live a good life" Dahyun and Jeongyeon said.

"Thanks girls, Ive had enough rest, you should get some sleep. Ill go back out and stay there." He replied with a smile.

"Hey Y/N, can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked.
"In private?" I added.

"Oh, um sure Tzuyu follow me" He said.

We went to the living room and I hugged him.

As I talked i still kept hugging him.
"Im sorry for what happened in your past Y/N and im sorry I wasnt there to be with you and help you through it" I said as I got teary.

"Its okay Tzuyu, what matters is youre here with me now" he said. I blushed.

"Oppa, do you really want a life with me after all this?" I asked him.

"To be honest Tzuyu? Of course I would. But come to think of it. Youre a performer Tzuyu, a lot of people are out there that loves you, maybe theyre performers too or regular people, me? Im a killer Tzuyu. I kill people, I rescue people, I shoot guns. I dont think you would live well with that." he said.

I held him close and whispered in his ear.
"No matter what Y/N, no natter who you are or what you do, Ill love you till the end." I kissed him on the lips now. He kissed me back.

It wa an amazing feeling, it was my first kiss. I knew for sure hes the one. I want to live my whole life with him. I was so sure that I was inlove with him.

"I better rest now Y/N, take care okay?" I said.
"Okay Tzuyu, ill be here if you need anything" he smiled.

"Night Y/N, I love you" I said as i was blushing.
"D-did I hear you right?" He said.

"I said I love you Y/N, I looooove youuuuu" I said one more time.

He hugged me so tight
"I love you so much Tzuyu, Rest well" He said.

So this is what true love feels like, its amazing, i feel like im on the clouds. nothing feels better than this, seriously. I was able to sleep peacefully knowing that Y/N was going to proctect me at all costs.

____________________________________
Part 10 is out!
Ill update it again tomorrow night since I still feel sick and I might sleep again.
I just didnt want to leave you guys and girls that enjoyed my story hanging 🥺.
Anyways have a good one and hope you enjoy the story ♥️