Discovery

Tzuyu's POV
"I have to get to the bottom of this" I said to myself.

Im getting tired of everything that's going on and this needs to stop now.

Its tiring just sitting here waiting for something to happen.

I need to do something.

It was late night though and I was getting pretty sleepy.

So I went to the kitchen and made myself 2 cups of coffee to help wake me up.

Then I went back to the room and opened Y/N's laptop.

There wasn't any password on it.

Weird, a guy like him might have some confidential stuff in here so he should have a password on it.

Unless he knew someone else would use it. Charles wouldnt need to use it because he has his own.

There were only two of them here so, maybe he expected someone to use it?

For what though?

"Maybe I'm just overthinking." I thought as I opened the browser and researched everything about Seoul.

Starting from the point we left Y/N there.

It still stings.

It says in an article that Y/N's body was found at this open space. Thats the exact same spot I last saw him.

It also says that the burns might have been intentional, not by accident.

Since not all parts of the body is burnt, mostly its the face.

"But who could have burnt him there I saw no one with him" I uttered to myself.

I continued reading.

I went on to read many different articles.

I also read about the assassination of the BTS members.

The way they were murdered and where they were murdered.

A lot of articles posted theories on who could the killer be and their motive, but none of them really made sense to me.

Then I heard the door open in a hurry.

"Yoda! What are you doing up so late again?" Sana asks as she pouts at me.

"Well Im doing something Sana, Im investigating everything about Seoul right now" I replied.

"Eh? But why? You shouldnt stress about that you know, the authorities can take care of that" She sits beside me.

"Well Im an impatient person and I want to live normally already. Dont you?" I take a sip of my coffee.

"Well of course I do! You need help?" She smiles brightly.

"Actually I do."

She nods in response.

I made more coffee for her since we were going to stay up.

I saw the newsletter that showed the pictures of the bodies of BTS.

Me and Sana printed them out.