Change

Tzuyu's POV

"I-I thought I would lose you again Y/N." I hugged him so tight and I started tearing up.

"I thought so too Tzuyu, but guess what? I am still here." He smiled as he wiped the tears off my cheeks.
"Let's go to the girls and get out of here." He added.

We met everyone walked back into the warehouse.

"Y/N you're so scary when you're mad." Sana said while she pouted. "Yah oppa dont be mad at us we will make you happy we promise." Mina added while she held Y/N's arm. "Me I want a hug too." Momo comes and hugs Y/N

"Um you three are getting too close, back off or the maknae will turn into Y/N soon." Jihyo said as J Line looked at me with fear.

"Hey hey don't fight, there plenty of me for all of you." Y/N says with a wink.

Y/N's POV

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!" Tzuyu screams at me. "Mianhe Tzuyu I'm just kidding." I go over to her and pat her head.

She makes a cute mad face at me and I can't help but smile.

"Why are you laughing?!" She asked.

"You're just so cute jagi." I held her cheeks as she blushed and looked down

"You guys look cute together." A mysterious voice said. We couldn't see anything since the control tower was destroyed and the lights were all out, we just used a flashlight.

We flashed different lights at different parts of the warehouse but we couldn't find the person anywhere.

"Well you did great out there Y/N, you proved to be stronger than me, I'm happy for you." He said as he moved out the shadows, and there he was.

Jackson stood there, unscathed, handsome and clean. "Hey man, I guess you thought I was gone but here I am." He said with his arms out.

I didn't think twice and ran towards him to give him a hug. "I thought you were dead man." I didn't notice that I cried.

"Well I learned a few things from an expert on how to fake deaths." He breaks our hug and winks at me.
"Pfft it's not that hard you know, of course minus the painful wounds and injuries." We both had a good laugh.

"Well this is not the place to talk everyone. Let's get out of here." Jackson said as we followed him outside to the car.

We were driving towards my house. Everyone was exhausted so they all went to sleep. It was me and Jackson awake in the front seats.

It was very silent and awkward so I put some music on.

(Play Miracle by GOT7 or any soft song you prefer)

"Wow Y/N, I didn't know you had a soft side like that." Jackson nudges and teases me. "Oh shut up Jackson, it's just to help the girls sleep
better." I reply.