Hideout

Jeongyeon's POV
We arrived in the Philippines after a short flight.

As soon as we got off the plane, there were armored cars and we police waiting for us.

We were transported through a convoy so we were able to get to Y/N's hideout quickly and safely.

"Kamsahamnida Sir, We'll contact you if we encounter and problems" JYP bowed to the police chief before they left.

This hideout looked like a normal house, although it is pretty far from the city.

Its the only house here and it doesnt look like its prepared to become a so called "hideout".

I looked at Tzuyu and there she was.

Pale, exhausted, emotionless. I couldnt imagine what's going through her mind right now.

I hate that I couldnt do anything.

JYP knocked on the door and it was immediately opened by someone.

He was pretty tall and he's pretty handsome too.

"Oh youre here already, H-Hi Sir JYP, please come in" He said.

JYP bows as he faces us and points to the guy.

"This girls is Charles, Y/N's dearest friend. He'll be the one taking care of you girls for the next months" He explained.

"How long will we be here JYP?" I asked.

"For as long as we need to be here. We need to make sure it is entirely safe for you girls to go out again so for the meantime. Lay low here" He implied.

We all nodded and went inside the house as JYP left to go back to Korea.

Nayeon's POV
We went in the house and its way different from what it looked outside.

If anything its way more beautiful inside.

We were met with a staircase and a huge chandelier up front.

"P-Please f-f-follow me" Charles nervously stated.

He seemed very anxious and he was blushing, I saw his eyes fixated at Jeongyeon. Maybe he likes Jeongyeon.

Charles directed us to the living room and wow it was huge. It has a cool couch that can fit all nine members of Twice. There was a curved TV mounted on the wall.

This house was not a hideout this is a paradise.

"Here is the living room, the TV is setup with all channels even from Korea so you can watch there, we also have game consoles if you want to play and all rooms here are air conditioned so no worries about heat." Charles explained.

He then brought us to the kitchen which was even better. It was so prepared for a professional chef and the kitchen had a view of the beautiful skyline of Manila because of the windows.

"Excuse me Mr. Charles but um, wouldnt it be unsafe if the people can see us from the outside because of these windows?" Jeongyeon inquired.

"O-oh ummm, uhh, the windows are one way mirrors so dont worry about it." He told.

This guy really has a thing for Jeongyeon, he blushed when she asked him.

"A-anyways, um if you want to cook everything is here, any ingredients you need the you cant find just tell me ill be able to get them and dont be shy to cook whatever you want, whenever you want." He insisted.

He then brought us to the rooms.

"So you can take any rooms you want just dont steal and destroy anything. Ill be sleeping in the living room so you have plenty of rooms" He added.