Mystery

Tzuyu's POV
I clicked on the video and watched it.

First thing that popped up is Y/N's face, I teared up as soon as I saw him.

I miss him. The guy that saved my life.

"Hey Tzuyu, most probably youre watching this on my pc at my house so yeah welcome to my hideout! Maybe you know already that I built this house just to protect all my loved ones so here you guys are! I should tell you to enjoy your stay since it would be months that you would stay here but I prepared everything for you so theres nothing to worry about" He said directly to the camera.

I touched the screen as his face was on focus. If only I could be beside him once again.

Then suddenly the mood went from him being happy to being all gloomy and he suddenly had a frown upon his face.

He lets out a sigh.

"Tzuyu, youre watching this because Im not there right now. I left this video for you to see because I would want to make sure youd still feel loved even if im not with you anymore. I accepted death the moment I left the Philippines. The moment I stepped in Seoul" He told me in a serious manner.

It made me cry a lot worse.

"Tzuyu, I want you to live life happily. Dont worry about me Im watching over you, Ill never leave your side okay? I love you Tzuyu. So much" The video turns to black as I put my head down and kept on crying.

I never thought I would ever go through these kinds of hardships in my life.

As I cried louder, I heard a static sound coming from the PC.

I looked up to see a static image and a deformed shadow.

But it started clearing up and a man wearing a hockey mask in a black hoodie showed up.

He started speaking.

"If you want answers, to all your questions. Go to Luneta by yourself every night at 11 pm. Dont bring anybody, just you" The person said.

It was using a voice modifier so I could hardly recognize who it was.

But after the message the PC shut off and I couldnt turn it on anymore.

I called Charles to ask what happened but he doesnt know how to fix the PC himself.

"I dont know Tzuyu that PC has been here for years maybe It got something destroyed inside. We'll get it fixed sometime, get some rest" Charles said as he left the room again.

Yeah maybe I should get some rest.

                 —————The Next Day ————
I woke up around 9 am to the smell of breakfast already ready.

As I got up to go to the kitchen, I saw the girls there eating.

"Tzuyu youre up late again come on lets eat" Dahyun called me to sit beside her.

The food. I remember.

Its the same food that Y/N gave us the first time we met him.

"Um excuse me Charles but did Y/N teach you this?" I asked.

"Why yes he did! Although I could never cook it as good as him but I try my best" He answered with a wide smile.

We talked and finished our food.

The whole day was pretty dull.

Nothing really happened.

Mina just played video games.