Mistake

Y/N's POV
I walked towards the barracks since it wasn't that far from our training grounds.

I arrived there and I saw Jackson standing outside of the huge plane.

"Hey man, why are you here?" I asked him. "I'm going with you Y/N. Incase you need an extra hand." He answered.

I just nodded as we went inside this huge cargo plane. The plane took off as soon as the cargo door closed. Silence enveloped the whole space.

"Hey, where did that Charles guy take the girls? You got info?" He questioned. "Yeah, he took them to a huge warehouse, here take a look." I said as I showed him the pictures and address from Kim's phone."

"Wait, look at those." He points at a part of the photo where I can see a huge megaphone/siren thing with lights surrounding the area.

"We could use that Y/N, I will find the place to control that as soon as we arrive at the warehouse."

Again, my response is just a nod, at this point, I'm thinking too much about the girls' safety. Especially Tzuyu's.

"Just hold on a little bit longer Tzuyu, I'm coming to get you." I utter to myself.

(Time Skip 3 hours later)

Tzuyu's POV

I woke up because of a very loud scream that I heard.
I looked around to see who it was, I couldn't see anyone nearby. But I recognized the voice. It was Charles. He kept screaming.

"KIM ARE YOU THERE?! KIM NAMJOON WHAT IN THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?!" He kept on repeating it, then I heard someone scold him. Of course I would know who that is.

"CAN YOU KEEP IT DOWN! ITS BAD ENOUGH YOU KIDNAPPED US AT LEAST LET US SLEEP!" Nayeon-unnie shouts at Charles.

I heard Charles slam his phone down and he walked away, I tried crawling to a position where I could see the other girls. I saw Nayeon, Mina, Jeongyeon, Sana, and Dahyun all lying on the floor apart from eachother.

I'm not sure where Momo, Chaeyoung, and Jihyo were. But I wasn't worried too much about that. I was worried for Nayeon-unnie.

Charles walked up to her and grabbed her chin and forced Nayeon-unnie to face him.

"You're lucky you're a very hot and sexy bunny Nayeon. If I didn't care for you and have lust towards you I would've killed you right now." He said aloud. He then started kissing Nayeon's neck.

I saw Nayeon-unnie crying helplessly, I cried so much. It hurt seeing her going through that and we all couldn't do anything to help her since we were all tied up.

Charles was interrupted by loud honks outside the warehouse.

"GOD I WAS JUST STARTING TO HAVE FUN." He shouts in frustration as he puts Nayeon-unnie down as she kept weeping.

"Dont y'all do anything stupid, If anyone of you screams here, I'm killing you." He tells us as he goes out and closes the door.

After how many minutes, he comes back in the warehouse with a ton of food. He puts them on the table and slowly unties each and everyone of us with a gun pointed towards us.

After around 2 minutes, we saw Jihyo, Momo, and Chaeyoung come from a different part of the warehouse.

"I didn't have ingredients to cook so I just ordered. I researched on the food you like so all of them are there, jokbal, bingsu, cheese gimbap, bibimbap. Eat up." He offers each of us a seat.

We all ate in silence as we were watched closely, he looked at our every move. He was very on edge. When Jeongyeon dropped her chopsticks, she was supposed to pick it up.

"No one bends over, there's extra chopsticks inside the bag. No one gets out of my sight." He waves the gun around as we just kept eating.

We finished eating around an hour later, he tied everyone up again, something was very odd though since he left me and Jeongyeon untied.

He signaled us to follow him as we went to a secluded room in the huge warehouse. There was a small round table.

"Sit down and wait there." He left the room and soon came back with a case of Soju.

"Come on you two let us have a bit of fun." He puts the case down and opens all of the bottles.
Me and Jeongyeon didn't want to drink at all, but we were so scared that he might kill us if we didn't.

Charles drank around 4 bottles and he was drunk as hell. Me and Jeongyeon only drank 1 bottle and I wouldn't lie I was getting dizzy, but I was clearly aware with what I'm doing.

But I think Jeongyeon was the opposite. Charles and Jeongyeon started flirting and laughing with eachother. Charles talked so seductively and Jeongyeon went with it.

Then all of a sudden Charles grabbed Jeongyeon's face and they made out. They were making out right in-front of me. What the hell is happening.

But I saw a single tear come out of Jeongyeon's eye. Charles was about to remove Jeongyeon's shirt when loud horns can be heard outside once again.

Charles didn't want to stop but they kept honking outside and it bothered him a lot.

"Stay here baby, I'll just check on that." He says as he licks Jeongyeon's neck. As soon as he left the room, Jeongyeon burst into tears.

"JEONGYEON WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" I immediately go to hug her. "I'm afraid he might kill me Tzuyu, I'm so sorry." She kept crying. I patted her head and tried to comfort her.

"Hey get out of this room now okay? I'll take care of Charles. Get to safety Jeongyeon please."

"B-But how about you Tzuyu-ah, you'll be in danger." She pouts at me. "I'll be fine Jeong don't worry, now go." She leaves the room and Charles comes in minutes after she leaves.

"They got the wrong address, dumb fools.
W-Wheres Jeongyeon baby maknae? Oh well nevermind. I wanted to get a taste of you anyways." He smiles creepily at me.

Then he starts trying to kiss me, I pull back as far as I can but he eventually touched my lips. I didn't kiss back and tried to push him away.

"Oh come on don't push your daddy away, I always wanted to taste the most beautiful woman in the world." He lifts up my shirt and he's about to remove my bra when all the lights in the room went out.

"No problem baby Yoda, I'll use a flashlight." He continues to hold different parts of my body when I hear a deep and familiar voice.

"Don't do something that you will regret greatly Charles. I told you I'd come after you." He stops holding me and he looks in my direction and he looked terrified and ran outside the room.

I then look behind me and see a black figure just standing there.
Charles left his phone and the flashlight was still on.
I grabbed it and pointed it to the figure.

"He's going to pay for what he did to you my love. I'll give him hell." Y/N stood there in tears of rage and anger as he went towards me and hugged me.

"You dont know how much I missed you Tzuyu."

_____________________________
THE END IS NEAR!!
Jeongyeon health is not in a good state right now so let's all pray for her recovery and good health. Hope you all enjoy this update!♥️