Restless

Y/N's POV
I was in position and ready to fire at anyone who comes in the house.

I locked the door, they tried opening it but they couldnt, so they started knocking.

I decided to check who it was because the door had a little peephole that I covered.

I removed the cover and I saw that it was just a bunch of teens. Around the age of 15. I lowered my gun and opened the door.

"What are you people doing out here this late" I asked
They didnt reply though.

"Hello?" I asked again

But next I remember they hit my head with a soju bottle. I got dizzy but I didnt fall over. They proceeded and charged towards me, they had shanks.

I had to defend myself even if they were young. But I couldnt kill any of them as well.

Well they were young so they werent good in fighting at all, I made sure not to hurt them badly.

After that they were all lying on the ground. 

I had to wake the girls up. We couldnt stay here any longer we had to move.

"Hey girls, Tzuyu, wake up, we need to go now" I whispered at them.

They werent hard to wake up so we were able to leave in a hurry.

"Y/N, your head is bleeding" Tzuyu said.

"What?" I checked and I had a wound from the bottle.

"Dont worry about it lets keep going"  I said with a smile.

She looked worried but now isnt the time to worry about me.

"Y/N is your name?" the other girls asked.

"Yes, call me by that name" I said

"Lets keep moving we dont have all day" I said as they nodded.

We quickly ran to find another shelter but it was not long before the police were spread around the city.

Every corner there was one of them. We couldnt go anywhere with them being there so I had no choice but to fight.

Tzuyu's POV
"Tzuyu, I need you to stay here with the girls, dont come out unless I come back okay?, Take this radio. Ill tell you what to do incase everything goes wrong, I trust you Tzuyu. Wait for me" Y/N said as he held my cheek and hugged me.

I just nodded, I was so panicked I didnt know what to say

He left with a smirk on his face, how could he smile while doing such things, and more importantly, why am I falling inlove with a cold blooded killer.

We were hiding inside a dump of boxes, it didnt smell good but we had to live with it.

Me and the girls heard gunshots and screaming for minutes and minutes. I was starting to get worried Y/N wouldnt come back.

almost 30 minutes passed by and he still hasnt talked to me or came back to us.

Why, why would this happen to my love, why?

I started crying uncontrollably, the girls asked why.

"Y/N might be dead guys, we might be all alone here"

"Girls I love you all, Im happy to spend a happy time of my life with you" Nayeon said.

"Nayeon-unnie dont speak like that, we wont die okay?" Dahyun replied.

Mina and Jeongyeon were just silent because they were traumatized by the situation.

We were about to give up when the radio started going off.

It was a bit unclear but I made sure I heard it well.

"T-Tzuyu, get out of there, follow what I say and dont stop moving."
It was Y/N, I was so happy to hear his voice again, but he sounded like he was exhausted, he was hurting.

I had to go to him immediately.

"I left a gun there below the truck, shoot anyone you see when I tell you to okay"

"Okay" I replied.

The girls followed me as I followed Y/N's directions.

"Turn left there, youll see a small bungalow, im in it." he said.

"But Y/N, there's a cop close to the house."

"Wait" he said.

After a bit, we heard a grunt and a knife.

He went to us.

"Come inside, faster."

We went inside the small house, it was a nice house to be fair.

Y/N locked the door and all the windows.

"Y/N what happened to you" Me and the girls asked.

He couldnt even talk properly, he was breathing heavily. And clearly was in pain.
He has blood flowing on his whole body. He has a lot of wounds.

"We need to take care of him now." I demanded.

Me and Mina knew a bit about first aid so we treated Y/N's wounds as fast as we could.

This guy can never take a break can he. He hasnt had a drop of sleep, and this happens, he hasnt even eaten because he gave all of the food to us.

After treating his wounds I told the Mina, Jeongyeon, Nayeon, and Dahyun to get some rest.

I stayed with Y/N.

"Hey, you need to take a shower, can you move?" I asked him.

"Yes but it's a struggle." He answered.

"Alright ill help you." I said. "What?! No, Ill be fine" he answered shyly.

"I insist Y/N"

"Aish, alright" he said.

He removed his clothes, but of course hed keep the underwear.

I washed all of his wounds and cleaned the blood off of his body.

"Hey um, Tzuyu. Thanks for doing this, it means a lot" he said.

"This is nothing compared to what you do for us Y/N its the least we could do" I replied with a smile.

We were done and I helped him put his clothes and vest on.

"Thank you again Tzuyu." Y/N said.

"No problem" I winked at him.

Nayeon's POV
Y/N and Tzuyu just came out of the shower together.

What happened in there hm?

"Hey dont be scandalous Nayeon, Tzuyu just helped him okay" Jeongyeon whispered.

"What? I wasnt thinking anythinf wrong gosh Jeongyeon" I rolled my eyes at her.

But I really have a bad feeling about this.

In a way that I feel like this wont end well, at all.

____________________________________
Sorry Part 9 is a bit late :(
I had to sleep since I didnt feel well.
But here you go!
Hope you enjoy and comments are appreciated here.
Thanks for the reads 😘