Suffer

Tzuyu's POV

Y/N hugged me so tight. He cried his heart out.
I couldn't believe that he was there, holding me. I couldn't think of a better feeling in the world.

I hugged him back and gave him a peck on the lips. I held and caressed his cheeks.
"How are you Y/N, you look different." I said as tears flow out of my eyes.

He didn't wear military gear already, he wore very casual clothes in all black and had what looked like a katana.

"I've changed Tzuyu, the only thing that didn't change is my love for you. I'm so happy to see you."
He gives a faint but genuine smile.

"We can talk later, you have a psycho out there to kill." I let go of him and pointed outside the door.

"Y-You're right. That son of a bitch took advantage of you and Jeongyeon. I saw it all, he's going to pay. Here take this knife, use it to cut the girls free." He moves me out of his way as he walks outside the door.

He stops walking then looks back at me. "I'm very sorry for what you're about to witness Tzuyu. I hope after this y-you would still love me."

I ran towards him and held his face. "I saw you kill hundreds of people just to save us. To save me, and tonight isn't different. Do you what you have to do, I'll love you always." He smiled back at me.

But quickly that smile faded away. It's like a switch for something was turned on, and he changed personalities. It felt like he was a different person.

He nodded and put up the cloth that covers his nose and mouth. Then he walked off.

I then proceeded to go to each of the girls and untie them. I asked Jeongyeon for help too. We were able to release everybody.

We looked for Y/N but he was gone so fast, thunderstorm also fell down and it didn't help us at all in this huge and dark warehouse.

Only a single light was lit up, and it was at the table where we ate dinner. It's obviously not enough to cover the whole area.

We then heard someone shout outside. "DID YOU HAVE FUN DRINKING TONIGHT CHARLES?!"

We looked outside the huge window to see who it was, and we had a clear view of Y/N. He finally caught up to Charles.

Charles looked devastated and terrified. All he could do was just stare at Y/N with fright. "What happened, looks like you saw a ghost or something?" Y/N asked as he played with his katana.

"Jihyo-unnie? Y/N looks so different than before." Mina said. "I know Mina, I don't know what happened either." Jihyo looked genuinely worried.

Y/N's POV

I kept playing with my katana as I waited for his reply. "You know if you're not going to answer then this wouldn't be any fun." I slowly started walking towards him.

"H-How did you find me?" He slowly started stepping away from me.

"Well long story short, I took out every member of BTS, saw this address and went to it. Pretty easy if you ask me" I shrugged and showed him a little smirk.

__________________
(Flashback)

*In the plane*

"Hey Y/N, does Kim's phone have Charles' number?" Jackson asks out of nowhere.

"I'll check." I say as I unlock the phone and go to contacts. "Yes it's here, why what's up?"

"Give it to me, I'll find something we can use too. We'll need all the advantages we could get." He took the phone and did some things that I don't understand