Monster

(I recommend listening to God's Menu or Easy by Stray Kids for this chapter :D )

Y/N's POV

It's almost time.

Almost time to get back to the Philippines. I know what Charles is plotting, and I'm not going to let it happen.

I heard everything that day. I left a microphone inside his room before I left. It was connected to my phone so I would hear everything on my phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Flashback to the time where Y/N left with JYP)

Before I left the house, I left a tiny microphone inside Charles' room, to make sure he's safe and he doesn't do anything stupid like follow me or something.

I got in the car and we started driving to the airport.
But my phone started vibrating like crazy and I saw that the microphone I left picked something up.

I put in my airpods quickly and I listened in on what's going on in Charles' room. I saw him on the phone with somebody.

I expected it to be his other friend or maybe his parents, but I was so shocked at what I heard.

"Yeah Kim he just left."

Who the hell is Kim?! Why is he talking about me?
So many questions entered my brain but Charles kept talking to that guy.

"Yes, I'm sure Y/N won't be here when Twice comes back. He would never survive when the whole city turns against him. Yes, as soon as they arrive here, once everything calms down, you take care of things there and I take the girls."

What the hell?! Charles?!

"Plan is settled, you'll get the money when you arrive here." Charles hangs up and gets out of the room.

"Is everything okay Mr. Y/N? You look bothered and enraged." JYP looks back and asks me.

"No sir, Charles has a plan to sabotage us and take the girls after we leave them with him. What should we do?" I told him as he let out a big sigh.

"Let me think, who did he talk to? Did you hear?"

"He called him or her Kim, though I'm not sure who Kim is." I answer.

"Most probably it's Kim Namjoon, they might be associated with this." JYP looked worried.

"You mean Kim Namjoon from BTS?! What do they have to do with this?!" I shouted.

At this point nothing is coming in to my brain, everything is so messed up. I don't understand anything anymore.

"Jungkook is the mastermind of this Y/N. Maybe Charles is associated with this, I don't know why but it's a possibility. Just stick to the plan. Most probably the other member would stay in Seoul to make sure you're dead once Twice is rescued. So plan would be to take each member out."

"B-But sir? Don't you think it's better to go to straight to the Philippines after everything?" I doubted his decisions.

"That would be dumb Y/N, you're bringing BTS right to them that way. It'll be way harder for us. Especially for you. Make a diversion, something that would stall Charles' plan for a few months or so." As soon as he said that, an idea popped out of my head.

I made a call to my team from previous rescue missions.

(End of flashback)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then the rest is history. Luneta, switching houses, the guards. They were all to stall Charles. But time is still short.

Jackson arrived at the house breathing heavily and sweating.