Alone

Tzuyu's POV
We were facing a forest, Mr Cute. came to a stop, I wondered why.

"Get out of the car girls" he said.

Then he opened the trunk, he got water and food and gave it to us.

"Eat up, I know you girls are starving and thirsty so take these. Dont be long though we need to get moving" he said while handing them out.

I was delicious, it definitely wasnt something you can cook instantly or something you find in groceries.

"Excuse me Mr, did you make this?" Dahyun asked.

"Yes I did" he said without getting fazed.

Whats with this guy, he seems like a nice person but he doesnt seem to be bright.

The 5 of us continued eating the food, we also drank all of our water. I needed that so much.

"You girls finished? Wear these" he said as he put protective vests on each of us.

"Excuse me Mr but who are you and where's JYP?" I asked.

"Now is not the time to talk Tzuyu, I am very sorry" he said coldly

"O-oh okay sorry I asked" I replied.

Im really grateful for hin though, we wouldve been dead if it werent for him.

Y/N's POV
Inside I am fanboying so much, Im with 5 members of Twice how could I not.

But I know this is not the time to talk to them normally and chat no matter how much I wanted to.

I didnt want to get attached to Tzuyu at this time, I wouldnt be able to focus on the task. So I had no choice but to talk to them coldly. It hurt my soul.

But anyways it was time to get moving. Everyone had their vests on and I got my gun thats inside the car.

"You ready?" I asked the girls
They nodded.

I guess they didnt want to talk to me because of the way I talked to them earlier.

"This is Y/N speaking, we are on foot on the way to the rendezvous point, ETA would be around 5-7 minutes" I said to my radio.

"Copy that, Lewis is in position and his men are waiting for you at the chopper, take care" JYP answered.

"Lets get moving girls" I said as they followed me into the forest.

There was no trail so it was hard for them to navigate. I tried to help them in the best way I could.

- 5 minutes passed -
"Y/N, where are you?! is something wrong?" JYP exclaimed.

"No sir, the girls are struggling navigating through the forest, we'll take longer than expected" I replied.

"Y/N, theres no time left, youre not alone in that forest, we sense something is there with you. Pick up the pace for God's sake" JYP shouted.

What the fuck does he mean there's someone else here, we're in the middle of nowhere. Then I heard a chopper out of nowhere.

"Um, JYP? That chopper isnt ours, right?" I asked nervously

"YES GET DOWN" he shouted

"GIRLS STAY LOW AND BEHIND ME, STAY QUIET" I said

Then the chopper started spraying bullets, it wasnt towards our direction, but it was close enough to scare the girls.

They were panicking, hyper ventilating, crying. But I knew I had to save them.

"Girls, you need to stay calm. Ill get you out of here I promise"

They didnt reply.

Lewis' POV
I was in a good spot, I saw the chopper and my men clearly. I was in a secluded place.

"JYP, im staying in position, I have clear view of the chopper. Ill cover Y/N once they arrive" I said.

"Okay theyll be there in about 5 minutes" JYP said.

"Damn thats quick" Y/N really is like his father back in the day, brings back good old memories

I heard rustling in the bushes behind me, I checked to see what was there but nothing was there.

As I turned back to go back to my position, a man in all black with a mask was holding me at gunpoint.

Y/N's POV

I waited for the chopper to leave. As it was flying away I talked to Lewis.

"Lewis, what do you see there, is it still safe to go to the rendezvous?"
"Lewis?"

Complete silence.

"Lewis talk to me I need eyes damnit"
Still no reply.

"JYP, Lewis and his men arent responding to me, whats going on" I asked.

"Y/N, we couldnt contact them too, last we saw them on the map, they were surrounded by the city police." JYP said.

"What do you mean JYP, what the fuck do you mean"

"Youre alone Y/N, no one is with you anymore" JYP said

I was in awe. Lewis, his men, are dead, what am I supposed to do, I cant protect these girls by myself. But I had to.

"JYP is it still safe to go to the heli?" I asked
"No its not, Police and Soldiers are nearing you Y/N, focus on getting to a safe place" he said

"Copy"

"Girls we need to get out of here follow me"

We ran back towards car but before we arrived. We heard shots from a close distance.

"GET DOWN" I shouted, they immediately ducked.

"Be quiet" I said to them.

It was complete silence, I heard their footsteps little by little as the leaves beneath their feet rustle.

"TZUYU, IM HERE TO SAVE YOU, DONT WORRY IM HERE TO PROTECT YOU" someone said.

Tzuyu looked surprised and she got teary.

——————————————————————————
Sorry It took so long for Part 6 guys, I was so focused on more & more but anyways. Im #40 on tzuyuxreader!!! so i got more motivation to continue this story. Hope you like it once! enjoy reading!