All or Nothing

Y/N's POV
"Mr. Chou, thanks for answering, u-um I really need your help." I asked him.

"After wounding me, getting my daughter from me? After endangering her life? You ask me for help? Bullshit get out of here before I kill you myself" He said.

"Sir, im sorry but, I work for JYP. He sent me to rescue the girls." I explained.

"B-but, I thought JYP sent his men to save you already? There wasn't any news of him sending you out?!" He shouted.

"Sir JYP didnt release it in public. Im a private mercenary and releasing to the public this confidential information would alarm Seoul and ruin plans." I explained to him calmly.

"Why didnt you tell me in the forest thats the case?! I thought you were one of Jungkook's men!" He shouted again.

"Sir that wouldve ruined the whole flow of the plan. There was no time to improvise." I explained. "But since everything has gone downhill now, theres nothing else to do" I added.

He let out a big sigh. "How's my daughter, where is she?" He asked calmly now.

"She's here Mr. Chou, shes asleep and resting well" I said while looking at her beautiful face.

How can she be this gorgeous, I hope to live to see another day with her.

"Look kid, sorry for what happened back in that forest. If anything I should be thanking you for taking care of my daughter. It means a lot." He said.

"Its my job sir, its what im here to do." I replied.

"Okay then, what do you need help with son?" He asked.

"Sir, I need to leave the girls with you. You take them out of Seoul. JYP will be waiting at a location ill be telling you tomorrow. You take the girls there sir and get out of Seoul instantly." I explained.

"But where are we headed after we get to JYP?" he asked.

"I have a place in the Philippines sir, its a very safe place and I have guns there that you can use in case anything goes wrong" I added.

"How about you kid." He said.

"Ill follow sir, Ill do my best to make sure you get to JYP safely." I said.

"Kid, dont even think about falling behind. You saved my daughters life, the least I can do is bring you out alive too" Mr. Chou said.

"Sir, your daughter is someone very special to me. I want her to be your priority, Ive trained years for this. I can handle myself Mr. Chou thank you." I said.

"Okay okay, when will we meet?" He asked.

"Tomorrow 6am sir, ill send you the address" I said.

"Okay, take care kid." He said as he hung up.

I take a look at Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu, no matter what happens, Ill always be in your heart okay? I will put everything on the line tomorrow just to save you. Enjoy your life and make the most out of it. I love you Tzuyu, so much." I said to her while she was sleeping.

I gave her a kiss on the forehead.

It was so fast but it was nearly 6 am.

"Tzuyu wake up, we need to go" I said.

I was able to wake her up easily which was good.

I woke up the other girls too.

"Why do we have to go so early Y/N oppa" Nayeon asked.