Shadow

Y/N's POV
"Here goes nothing" I said to myself as I threw a knife at the fuse box.

It shut down every single light inside the building, and there were no windows at that floor so it was pitch black.

"What the hell I cant see anything?!" Jungkook screams.

I just closed my eyes and felt his presence.

I started moving based on what I sense.

I was able to get him, punch and kick him several times.

I felt he was getting weaker so this is my time to capitalize.

Jungkook's POV
What is this?! He's like a shadow. I couldnt find him but he seems to know where to go and what to do. What is this sorcery?! Who is this guy?

I just wildly swung my knife around til I felt his body which I did.

I found my chance.

I tripped him and stabbed him. I didnt know where but I tried my best.

I heard him grunt as I laugh.

"hahaha, I guess I can do what youre doing huh" I said to him.

But as I went lower to go in for another stab. He was not there anymore. Where is this guy? How can he move so fast after being stabbed?!

Y/N's POV
Damn he got lucky, he was able to stab me in the leg. It made it hard for me to move but I could still manage.

I immediately stood back up and backed up.

He was still swinging his arms like crazy. I knew exactly what to do.

In any state of panic without seeing anything, just feeling something would make you react no matter where it comes from.

So I picked up the closest thing I could feel and threw it at him.

It disoriented him.

"WHERE ARE YOU PRICK?!" he shouted.

Him shouting just gave me more information on his whereabouts. I was certain on his position.

I grabbed him from behind and stole his knife from him and instantly put it into his chest.

"AHHHHHHH" I heard him shout.

I let him go and I heard his body fall to the ground.

I walk up to the fuse box and retrieve my knife.

As I retrieved the knife, the lights turn on.

A person was standing at the doorway pointing a gun at me. I looked at him coldly.

He diverted his attention to Jungkook.

"Boss are you alright?!" He shouted.

Before he could say another word, I threw my knife and went straight in his head.

I walk up to Jungkook who was bloody and struggling so much.

"You know, Its a shame that you would die already, I was just starting to enjoy" I said.

"W-w-who are y-y-you" He stuttered as blood came out of his mouth.

"Someone that you shouldnt mess with" I said to him as I ended  him.

"Dont worry, Im not going to ruin your pretty face for your funeral" I said.

I sat down as I felt the pain of my two stab wounds.

I used the adrenaline shots I have stocked up in order for the pain to go away.

It started to go away after a short period of time. I turned on my radio to check where Tzuyu and the girls are.