Is that you?

*p.s Dont mind the times on the snapshots of texts. Its my real time here and its not the time in the story*

———————- Fast forward ————————-
Tzuyu's POV
It has been around 2 months since we came to Y/N's house.

I can say that these two months have been pretty quiet.

No updates about Seoul, the mysterious person stopped contacting me as well. I dont know what you call them but the "guards" were still here to protect us.

Everything has been running pretty smoothly actually.

It felt like everything was going back to normal.

Nayeon-unnie tapped my shoulder.

"Hey Tzuyu, when will we able to get back to our normal lives?" she looked like a curious child.

God this fake maknae.

"Dont act like that, Im the true maknae here" I rolled my eyes at her.

She does aegyo at me but I ignore it.

"But to be honest with you Nayeon-unnie. Im not sure." I sincerely answered her.

I decided to sleep because there was nothing to do.

This house wasnt like the hideout.

There were no computers here. Just a laptop.

No gaming consoles.

No amazing kitchen.

Its just a normal ordinary house to have when you just want to use your home as a place to sleep and eat.

Well come to think of it, Y/N was a mercenary so he mustve been away from home a lot.

It makes sense.

I lie down on the bed and I fell asleep very quickly.

——————————————-
"Tzuyu, honey, help me."

I stood there seeing Y/N's body in flames.

I tried moving but I couldnt lift my legs up.

"Tzuyu please, Im dying" he begs as he crawled towards me.

I tried speaking too but I couldnt.

I just stood there.

I watched him die.

"I love you Tzuyu. I'll come back for you. We-"
he said as he lost consciousness.

The word "we" was echoing

———————————————————
"Tzuyu, Tzuyu!! Tzuyu!! wake up!!" Chaeyoung-unnie shook me as I abruptly sat up.

"Wh-what happened?" My head hurt a lot.

"You were crying and uttering no in your sleep, we got worried" Jeongyeon explained as she sat beside me and fixed my hair.

"Here drink this" Charles handed me a glass of water.

"Thank you guys, Its just, I had a dream. About Y/N again." I told them as I breathed heavily.

"What? You have forgotten about him lately. What happened?" Momo was surprised.

Yes it was true, I was able to get my mind off of him the past months.

But this is the first time this happened, again.

"I saw him burning to death, but I couldnt do anything" It sent shivers down my spine as I told them.

I got up and went out to get fresh air.