First Move

TZUYU's POV
We were with the bodyguards, Jungkook just left

I saw Mina and Nayeon just woke up.

"pst, Mina! Nayeon-unnie! how are you" I asked

"Tzuyu!!! im fine my head hurts a lot" Nayeon replied

"HEY YOU, SHUT UP! NEXT TIME I HEAR TALKING IM COVERING ALL OF YOUR HEADS" one bodyguard said.

But of course, Nayeon being the feisty one. She answered.

"Hey yah who are you to boss us around?" Nayeon shouted.

"Thats it, you wouldnt just shut up now would you" the guards proceeded to cover each of our heads with a sack.

Great now we couldnt see a thing.

"One more word from you and im shooting one of you" the guard says.

"We're doomed, we have no way of getting out and JYP has no idea where we are. I think this is my last time on Earth.

Im sorry my future love, I wont be able to meet you anymore. Mianhe.

Then I heard the door open, someones being accompanied in, whats happening?

Y/N's POV
Everybody was in position, Lewis' men was waiting at the chopper. Lewis was in a building a bit far from the house with a sniper. while im walking towards the house.

When suddenly, an idea popped out of my head.
I decided to do it.

I hid my bag of guns and my vest in a secluded place, I transferred the mic inside my shirt.

I walked casually towards the house, there were two guards outside, they instantly pointed the guns at me.

I put my hands up.

"Where do you think you're going?!" the guard asked me

"Woah calm down there bud, Im here to make a deal Ive been sent by JYP, bring me to your boss Ill talk with him" I said.

The guards tied my hands covered my head with a sack then walked me inside.

They removed the sack on my head and I saw the girls, they are alive. Not in a good condition but alive.

They brought me to a guy in the house.

"Who are you what do you want" the guy said

"I want to make a deal. JYP offers to get the 5 girls for 10 million dollars" I said.

I smirked as I thought this is going well.

"Hmm I think boss will like that offer, but you will have to wait for him to get back here" he said

"Im sorry but I dont have time to wait, instead, show me the faces of those 5 girls, show me that theyre alive and doing alright, then I go to JYP get the money then give it immediately" I said

The guy pointed the gun at my head
"Do you think this is a game bitch? how can I trust you"

"If I dont come back in 2 hours, kill Tzuyu."

"Kill the most precious girl in the group huh, JYP is crazy but okay we have a deal"

They proceed to take off each of the sacks on their heads. I saw Tzuyu, with blood on her mouth. What did they do to you Tzuyu.

The girls looked at me in confusion, but the guards put the sacks back.

"Now that you saw them, get back here in two hours, or this gun is going to kill this Tzuyu kid" one of the guards said.