Improvise

Y/N's POV
"Hey ya! Put that gun down, dont think of doing anything stupid" Jungkook said.

I threw the gun far away and put my hands up.

"What do you want from Tzuyu, what do you need from her" I asked.

"As you can see, I have fallen inlove with Tzuyu ever since she debuted as Twice. I never got the chance to court her and she didnt like me so, I want her to be mine Y/N" Jungkook said.

"Why dont you just shoot me Jungkook, get this over with." I asked him.

"Now that would be too easy, hahahaha. I would like you to bring Tzuyu here yourself. So she can see you die right in front of her. You like her right? or rather, you love her" Jungkook said.

"How did you know?" I was shocked.

"Oh nothing, there was just a little microphone at Daniel's house that made me hear everything you planned." He said.

"I know where Tzuyu and the others are Y/N, so why dont you just accept the deal" He reaches his hand out to me.

"Why didnt you just rush to Daniel's house to get it over with?" I asked.

"He was supposed to do the job but I guess he failed, too bad." He said with a smirk.

I secretly turned on my radio to make Mr. Chou here the conversation.

Tzuyu's POV
"I'll accept your offer only if you let the other girls get out if this mess" Y/N said.

"Sure sure, I dont care about them anyways, just bring Tzuyu here instantly." Jungkook said.

"DAD JUNGKOOK HAS Y/N HE NEEDS OUR HELP" I shouted at dad.

Dad looked like he was thinking deeply.

"No honey, Y/N turned the radio on to let us hear their conversation and to tell us that hes been caught. We should stay here til further notice" Dad said.

"But dad, Y/N is in danger, we cant leave hin like that" I was about to cry.

"Sorry Tzuyu, no means no. Trust Y/N, he'll get us out." Dad said.

"Tzuyu, listen to me. I want you to stay behind okay? Mr. Chou and the others go okay? Ill fetch you and youll come with me, stay calm okay?" Y/N said.

Is he really fucking bringing me to Jungkook, after all these hardships and struggles? Id rather die.

After telling me he loves me, he'll just turn me in?

"Dad, I love you. Girls I love you lots. Thank you for being there for me always, enjoy your life. Its the end for me" I said as I cried.

"No, Tzuyu. Y/N said that to stall. Most probably someone knows our location and watching us so we need to play along." Dad said.

"What? I dont get it dad" I said as I wiped the tears off of my face.

"Just follow what I say, stay there okay? Dont panic, just trust me." Dad said as they left.

What the hell is going on?

Y/N's POV
"Sir, Tzuyu is left alone. The others have went away from her, I have her clear in sight." someone from Jungkook's radio said.

"Thanks." He said.
"Now turn around, and lets go get her Y/N" Jungkook said.

We were on our way to Tzuyu. I thought of a plan to possibly distract Jungkook.

"Hey why dont you keep asking your guy there to update you if Tzuyu is still there, you might want to be sure she wont slip from you this time" I said.

"Shut up and keep walking, who are you to tell me what to do" Jungkoon said.

Okay that didnt work.

As we came near Tzuyu's location, I spotted the men who were spying on Tzuyu. I saw their exact location.

So I improvised.

"TZUYU!!! COME HERE!" I said to her.

She stood up and went towards my direction, her face went pale when she saw Jungkook.

"Good job Y/N, now say goodbye to your little love. Its the last time youll get to see her" Jungkook made sure Tzuyu heard that.

She burst into tears.

"Please Jungkook, dont kill him. Ill leave with you just spare him please" Tzuyu pleaded.

This went so well with what I have planned.

"SHUT UP BITCH, I DO WHAT I WANT TO DO AND NOW SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR TRUE LOVE BECAUSE YOURE GOING TO MARRY ME TZUYU, ME!!!!" Jungkook shouted.

I felt his grip got tighter on the gun, I knew he was going to pull the trigger, so I immediately ducked and dodged right as he pulled the trigger.

I quickly threw 2 smoke grenades down.

"TZUYU RUN NOW!" I shouted.

She ran as fast as she could.

"Make sure she doesnt leave. Shoot her but dont kill her." Jungkook said to his radio.

But since I knew where the exact positions are. I had just enough time to throw frag grenades at them and kill the people watching Tzuyu.

"Youre gonna die for that Y/N" Jungkook said.

"Try me." I replied.

We kept fighting. I decided to bring him inside a building.

I was slowly beating him up left and right. What I didnt know was he had a knife. While I was beating him. He found an opening on my right side. He stabbed me.

He removed the knife instantly which made it hurt more. I had to fall back for a bit.

"Getting stabbed hurts a lot yeah? It aint the last youre going to be feeling" He laughed.

"Its definitely not the first" I said as I just pushed and kept on fighting with him no matter how painful the wound was.

Then I remembered. This might be the time I use something I havent used in a long time.

Flashback of Y/N
"Okay boys!!!! Our drill for tonight is mission in the dark. We will be giving you each airsoft guns that you may bring in the forest. It will be pitch black when we leave you in there. You will be grouped as two teams." Captain George said

"And please! Night vision is strictly prohibited." he added.

"NOW LETS GETS STARTED"

They dumped us in a forest, it was literally so dark you couldnt see a thing.

"Bro how the hell are we going to find anybody in this dense forest?!" Daniel asked.

Then I remembered what dad told me.

"Son, learn how to feel everything. Feel their mood, their aura. Theres so much more in life than just seeing things son. When in doubt, just close your eyes. Focus on everything, get a feel over everything"

That didnt make sense to me at all back then but I understand now.

I closed my eyes and moved.

I felt the presence of everyone, its like I had an untold sense.

I was able to feel and shoot the people who were close to me.

After I eliminated everyone on the other team we all were escorted back to the main camp.

"Bro how the hell did you do that?! You were like haze bro no one could see you. You moved so fast" Daniel said.

Thats when I discovered something special that I can do. Thats where the nickname Haze came from

*Back to the present*

I looked at the fuse box of the lights.

"Here goes nothing" I said.

___________________________________
Part 13 is out guys and girls.
Hope you enjoy and sorry again for the late update.
Thanks for the vote!
Its my firsy vote so I was really happy.
Enjoy reading! ♥️