Sacrifice

Y/N's POV
I heard a loud explosion so close. When I looked to see what it is, the chopper has been blown up.

I looked at the direction where the rocket came from and I saw JYP holding a rocket launcher

"Lets gooo! we have no time move!" JYP shouted.

I nodded as I helped Tzuyu up and ran towards JYP.

"Are you okay Tzuyu?" I asked while we were running.

"Ive been better but I can manage." Tzuyu replied.

Me, Tzuyu, Mr. Chou, Jeongyeon, Mina, Nayeon, and Dahyun all gathered and arrived at the heavily armored truck of JYP.

"LETS GO GET IN WE HAVE NO TIME TO WASTE" JYP shouts as he signals everybody to get in the truck.

I let everybody go in first as I made sure that they would be able to go in safe.

Tzuyu was the last person who went in before me, and it was my turn to go in.

Tzuyu's POV
Y/N was about to go in the truck and after that we would be able to leave this place.

Finally we can get out of this place and finish all chaos that we've been through and go on with our normal lives.

But right when Y/N was getting in the truck, a shot is heard from afar, and he reacted as if something just hit him.

"Y/N? What happened, are you okay?" I asked worriedly as I held him.

He looked at me as blood came out of his mouth and he looked at his stomach.

I saw a wound. He got shot.

"Y/N hurry! We need to go in just bear the pain please" I exclaimed.

I tried my best to help him get in, but he struggled since he has all these wounds from previous battles he had.

I pulled him with all my strength but I hear another gunshot.

This time I saw it go through his right chest.

He looks at it as he slowly lets go of my hand.

"No please, Y/N dont do this. I want to have a life with you please dont do this to me Y/N. Dont leave me like this" I cried out.

He fully lets go of my hand and lets out a big but painful smile towards me.

"I-I love you s-so much Tzuyu" He mutters.

"I love you too Y/N, please dont die please hold on" I plead.

He smiles one last time as he closes the door and slams the truck signaling JYP to drive.

JYP looked out and I saw him nod as if its a nod of gratitude and respect.

"NOOOO, MR. PARK PLEASE I BEG YOU DONT LEAVE HIM HERE PLEASE, WE CAN SAVE HIM PLEASE JYP" I screamed and screamed.

JYP didn't even mind me and started driving.

The truck had bulletproof glass so I saw Y/N while we were getting away.

I saw him stand up as he was looking at us drive away.

He was struggling, he was in pain, but I saw him grab a gun and shoot the gunman.

He was able to take him out but he fell as soon as he took the guy out.

"Dad can I borrow your radio please" I begged dad.

"S-sure honey" He handed the radio to me.

"Y/N please be okay, we will save you. please Y/N. I love you please be strong" I told him as I kept on crying.