'The Twilight Exit'

Willow's blue sparkling sequins were dazzling up the whole car

Willow's blue sparkling sequins were dazzling up the whole car. We were in Sam's old silver sedan. Willow and I were in the back and Rene had shotgun.
Sam was whistling the whole way. Awkwardly striking conversations with Irene. Just for Irene to answer in one word syllables and them to end.

"Ugh this is excruciating, put on some music for God sakes," whined Willow.

Sam blushed and flipped a CD into the music system. Hotel California started playing. We all sung along. Even Sam. He soloed on the guitar parts and made us all laugh. Rene was laughing too, which made Sam so happy, he turned from pink to tomato red. At exactly 10 pm, we reached the club.

It was dark all around except the yellow bulb lights, which hung from a string above the vallet. Sam parked carefully and a grubby looking, buff man came by his window. He looked scary. He was bald, but he had a red, angry scar across his face.

"Tickets?" He demanded.

"Um, we thought you can pay and park? Nothing about tickets ever came up..." gulped Sam.

The man just raised an eyebrow and put forward his hand.

Sam looked confused, Irene snorted and said, "Oh for Gods sake, he's asking for money Sam! Give him money!"

Sam quivering took out some bills from his pocket and placed them in the man's hand.

"Here you go sir. Is that enough?" Sam asked quietly.

"Of course it's enough, thankyou!" Said Willow sighing. She leaned forward and closed the window.

The man simply turned and went to another car that just arrived, it was a ravishing black convertible.

Willow, took some money out of Sams pocket. Kissed his cheek and said goodbye. She jumped out of the car and hurried to the club entrance.

"Wait! Where are you going! Willow!" I called after her. But she was too far away.

"Chill Leila, she had a deal with someone. She'll get us in. Let's go too," Irene said. Grabbing her purse.

She looked straight at Sam. "Stay here Sammy. We'll be back soon. Thanks a lot!"

Sam nodded but looked disappointed.

When we were out of the car, I looked at rene expectedly. She frowned and sighed.

"What?" She asked. I just made a face.

"Ugh fine!" She said. And went to Sam's side of the car, opened the door and kissed him on the cheek. She turned and tried to walk right in Willow's direction, without looking at him again. But he caught her and pulled her back. I looked away.

About three cars away a bunch of people in dazzling clothes and a lot of smoke were walking towards the entrance.

I caught a glimpse of shimmery black fabric and a quaint fedora hat. Then Rene nudged me before walking past me.