Ride Or Die

The tears had finally stopped, I just-i couldn't anymore

The tears had finally stopped, I just-i couldn't anymore. I started looking around for something- anything that could cut through metal. But nothing could, I was searching in vain. Lily had started to gain consciousness. She was moaning and moving. But they must be too far now. Long gone, with him.

Now that they'd taken AJ, I realised how much I loved him. I can't just let him go. I need to find him. I can't just let him die or give himself up. And I certainly cannot let Ghost live. All that anger and pain and sadness of my brother was because of him. My brother wasn't weak. He was strong and he wanted to do the right thing. Now I'd do right by him. For him, for AJ.

"Lily! Get up. Help me! They've taken AJ! Please Lily, I know it's hard. But you have to help me." I pleaded.

She moaned in response and tried to get up. But lost control and fell back onto the nearby ledge. She held it and moved forward to me. I was tied by the bed. She came and sat down and looked at me with guilt and sadness.

"I-I'm sorry Lilah. I didn't...know...this would happen. It's all....my fault.." she cried. She must be in immense pain.

"It's okay, it's okay. Just help me save him. I need to save him. I can't-I love him Lily," I said, my voice cracking.

She seemed as if she was just slapped back to reality. She became more alert and normal as she tried to look around to see if there was anything that cut through the chain.

"I'll go down and get someone," she said and got up all wobbly.

"Lily, I don't know if that's a great idea."

"Well Delilah, it's the only way I can see you get out of those rusty manacles?" She said, leaning against a wall for support.

"I-" But before I could get another word out the door to the room opened and in stepped Yelena.

Lily was taken aback, she tried to attack her, but instead fell and twisted her ankle.

"Yelena-"

"Hey babe. You don't seem so good." She said smiling.

"Yelena, past disputes aside. It's AJ on the line now. I know you did what you did because you love him. And I love him too. Just let me save him. Please, he's all yours after that. Just let me save him. I promise I-" but she cut me off yet again, by shocking me. She walked till the bed rest and freed me from the chains. She had the key to the lock.

"What-"

"Don't be so startled princess, I'm helping you. Because I- respect you. I had the chance to be you, with AJ and the takers. But I threw it away. I loved him. But now all he sees and ever will see is you. I don't want that. I want someone who only ever sees me. And you taught me that. Plus I bow down to your battle skills," She said raising a brow. "We will never speak of this again. Now go. Go save him. For the both of us. Go."