Follow Me To Stranger Lands

Take my hands and follow me to stranger lands

I woke up to the sweet scent of Coffee and the tickle of Willow's hair. She was trying to figure out whether I was alive or dead. I jumped up and scared the holy hell out of her.

She screamed and landed on the ground, where Irene was making art. Thankfully her piece wasn't ruined, but alas, Willow was covered in yellow. She growled at me and went to the bathroom. Irene and I laughed quietly.

"I heard that!" Screamed willow from the bathroom.

For a moment I thought maybe last night was a dream, a nightmare perhaps? I felt happy and sad at the same time. But then I spotted a cream handkerchief near my pillow. It had two letters sewn into it.

A.J.

I sighed, it was all true. I wasn't dreaming.

I got out of bed and changed. While having breakfast, at the deserted cafeteria, the girls broke their cool.

"Where the hell were you last night!?" Asked willow sternly.

"Did dreamy blue eyes drop you home? Wait you don't....like him do you?" Asked Irene next.

"I'm sorry, I vomited and got sick. And who is this blue eyes guy?" Said Sam.
I sighed again.

"Okay, now I'll talk. First, i was at the club till late last night, then AJ, drove me back. Yes I will tell you who he is," I said as I saw willow frown when I said AJ's name.

"Second, No John didn't drop me home, AJ did. And No, I do not like John that way...not anymore atleast," I said and everyone stared at me with suspicious looks.

"Oh shut up. Third, I hope you're feeling better Sam."

Sam seemed satisfied, Irene was happy I didn't love John. And willow was very confused. So I told them the whole story. Their faces went from, excited, to worried to downright terrified. I dropped out the they're also thieves part though.

"Oh Damn, okay that's one hell of a night for you, I'll make you another coffee, wait," said Willow and I didn't stop her.

Another coffee would be gold right now.
Irene seemed lost and dazed. She came and hugged me.

"Aw Rene, thanks I appreciate it. But I'm fine don't worry," I told her.

Sam looked like he was going to vomit again.

That morning all we did was sit around the gardens near our university and talk and sip coffee and eat choco pancakes. Irene and Willow, decided they wanted to go book shopping at one of our favourite libraries.

It had a cute cafe inside and you could sit and read there all day long. Plus there was a gaming arcade nextdoor for Sam. We all agreed.

And went back to our dorms to get dressed. Irene was what one would call a hippy. She wore a loose white lace dress with brown gladiators and a pretty beaded red headband.