Of Lilacs And Black.

Night had fallen by the time, Jake and I reached the hill below Gordan's house

Night had fallen by the time, Jake and I reached the hill below Gordan's house. AJ still needed time so we stopped down, I'd found out that connectivity there was perfect. I was busy typing on my computer trying my best to hack into Ghosts personal email. I'd done this before. I already tried a brute force attack, which meant that I basically tried different passwords, by doing a quick search about Ghost. Jake had been by my side racking his brains for anything he might have set. We tried, Lily, James, so many birthdays and dates. Nothing happened. So I had to revert and try the most Cliché of attacks. The good old phising method. Sending a malicious link to Ghost, looking attractive enough for him to click it. He'll fill in his credentials and I'll easily get the password I need.

"But why would he click a food link?" Said Jake. He was still quite shook from our ride.

"I don't know, maybe he likes Subway?" I answered.

"No it needs to be something better, something he can't resist." Jake said, his eyebrows creased.

"Well? You know him better than I do. What does he like, kittens? Maybe the latest Takers guide?" I fooled around.

Jake sighed and looked at me with a look that told me to let him think.
I muffled a laugh.

"How about Lily?" Said jake.

"What about Lily?"

"Well, it's obvious Ghost is dead mad about her and I. He was with Lily before me. And he thinks I stole her away." Said Jake.

"So what link can we send him with Lily involved?" I said suddenly interested.

"Let's ask her." He said dialing Lily.

After one failed attempt Lily picked up.
She sounded tired and exhausted.

"What is it now jake? I really don't want to argue about this, if you think white makes your eyes invisible, you can wear black tomorrow!" She said exasperated.

Jake turned a shade as red as roses.

"Lily you're on speaker and Delilah is here too," He said in monotone.

"Oops sorry I didn't know! Hiiii Lilah!"

"Hey Lils," I shrieked back, we were pals by now.

Then jake explained our plan to her. She seemed inclined enough, whilst seeming not too eager at the same time. But eventually she suggested sending him a email for a date, a meet-up which he would take as a date.

"I can say, I'm nervous about the wedding and need to clear my mind. We can meet at the theatre. He always loved going there," she said.

"Theatre, what a drama queen. But yes, Lilah can attach tickets with the email. He'll have to put in his email credentials." Jake said with sparkling eyes.

"Thanks Lily, I'm sorry I know you don't like this."

"As long as the bastard gets what he deserves, I'll be fine." She answered.