An Evanescent Phenomenon

The next morning when I woke, I'd thought the other night had been a dream

The next morning when I woke, I'd thought the other night had been a dream. But I soon realised that it was my reality. I got out of bed and knocked on AJ's door. He opened it, he wore a black coat and black pants. He looked wickedly stunning. He still had his maps sprawled around the bed. But he was all dressed and ready to leave for something. He gestured me to come in, he seemed rattled. Like something was bothering him.

"What's wrong?" I asked.
"You look bothered."

"I can't get one thing right." He said, looking at the maps again.

"What?" I mumbled, bending to look at them too. He showed me the route they were supposed to take.

"I don't get why they'd go from here? It doesn't make sense. The best and safest route would be heavily crowded. So no crime or hijack can happen. Yet they still are taking the 5th. It's one of the most deserted routes. Plus, tomorrow is a bank holiday."

"Are you sure, they're transporting the money tomorrow?" I asked suspicious.

"Yeah, Ghost and G were sure of it."
"Then why are you second guessing them?"

He looked at me, with a given up sort of look.

"It just doesn't make sense," he said and sighed. He sat down on the bed and held back his curls.

"AJ, you are good with computers right? Could you help me with something?" I said kneeling near him, putting my hands by his.
He nodded.

"I need you to hack into the Russians phone records. And I need to know whether Ghost talked to them before he met you and when." I said.

"That'll take time. About...atleast today," he said looking uncertain.

"Do it for me. I have a theory, and if I'm right AJ. We'll take down Ghost together."

"Okay. I'll get too it, what're you doing today?" He asked.

"I need to do some tailing," I answered.

"We only have till today to prove Ghost guilty."

"I'll come with you. You can drive and I'll take the computer in the car. My work of fitting the bombs is done. I just need to send the last framework to G," he said.

"Bonnie and Clyde afterall huh?" I said with a soft smile.

He chuckled and leaned in for a sweet and soft kiss. I could never get used too. They would never get old.

I heard a ping from my computer. I'd left it in AJ's room the other night. It broke me away from our kiss. He bit his lip and I giggled.

I went to get the computer, and I was beyond suprised with what I saw. Ghost must have still secret harboured feelings for Lily.

Because I'd just gotten the password to his emails.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It was 8 am by the time, AJ had managed to complete the entire schedule, plan and framework timed precisely for tomorrow. Then he'd pushed it beneath Jake's door, with a note. We'd left the house by 8:15 am.