I'll Ride With You, Till I'm Part Of The Crew.

Gordon or G as he told me to call him was very happy that I decided to help them

Gordon or G as he told me to call him was very happy that I decided to help them. John was grinning and Jesse and Jake had been surprised but were warm and welcoming. Lily was glowing the whole time. I was weirdly happy. AJ was standing far from everyone cooly spectating us.

I could feel his eyes on me, and all I wanted to do was look into them. He did something to me. I wasn't sure what, but something indeed. Gordan told me that tomorrow, they'd go fetch the C-4 after some arrangements and begin fitting the explosives.

My job was to learn and observe. For right now at least. Of course AJ and I had another plan. And I was well prepared for that.

That afternoon, everyone was by the pool discussing how they were going to work out the heist. I was sitting not far away, observing as I was told to. Gordan and AJ were going through different possibilities. And John was occasionally intercepting. Jesse was paying complete attention and Jake seemed tense. Ghost arrived not much later. And was surprised to see me. I could see AJ tense and John kept looking at me.

They told Ghost that I was part of the crew and that I was family. He just winked at me. And I had to try hard to not strangle him. The plan was to infiltrate and rob or take $12 million from two trucks carrying the money. They would be coming from a particular path and the takers had information that all the money was to be kept in only one truck.

They were going to dress as construction workers and hide out underground. While Ghost poses as a police officer, so he can keep an eye out for the trucks and inform the others when to blast the trucks. After they reached a certain spot that the crew would prep before hand with explosives. Causing the truck to fall down and be easily robbed.

It was a slick plan. But a lot of things could go wrong. Especially with Ghost involved. After a thorough discussion Ghost, G and John went somewhere. Jake and Lily were standing together talking and Jesse was still checking routes and seeing possibilities for mistakes.

AJ came over to where I was and sat down by the pool.

"You're staying here tonight," he said.

"What? No I need to go back. I can't stay here, whose house is it anyways," I said.

"It's the crews house, well I usually stay here with Jake and Jesse. You need to stay Lilah, please for sometime, we'll take care of your clothes and stuff. Just stay and work with me. It'll be safer for you and your friends," he said with big eyes.

I gulped, he was sitting too close to me. I could smell mint and Vanilla from him. I could see scars on his face, miniscule scars and calluses. I could see the gold in his green eyes so very clearly. And I yearned to touch his face. What was happening to me?

"Delilah? Will you stay?" He asked again.

"Did you just call me Lilah?" I asked ignoring his question.