Deliriously Devious

John's pov:

John's pov:

Salazar's Coffee was easily something that would wake one up from their sleepiness. That or Jesse crying about Cleo not giving him enough attention ought to wake you up any day.

I mad a face at Jesse who pouted back and then continued trying to woo Cleo.
Willow and Lily were in the hall going through stuff in old picture albums.

G and Jake were sitting at the breakfast table with tall glasses of Orange Juice and— Pancakes!

"Pancakes today! Gosh will Delilah love them—" I began but paused just as I saw the looks on the other two boys faces.

"What?" I protested.

"Nothing John, I just—" Jesse tried to say but G cut him off.

"Are you ready for today John? It's a big day for you," he said.

"Big day? How? And where are AJ and Delilah?" I inquired looking around.

"They're still asleep they had a long night," Jake answered wryly.

"Long night?" I repeated. "What am I missing here?"

G sighed and replied, "They went down to the museum apparently, to meet Ian because of this."
He then handed me a picture of Ian, one of AJ's old college friends with a group of  people in ragged clothes holding the Emeralds.

"He is some sort of a negotiator, it's all a conspiracy or organisation. To earn money at the hands of the emeralds and their demand. There's a party of investors and people interested in the emeralds tonight. AJ and Delilah are going, someone there knows all about why AJ's family is involved in this mess." G continued.

"Is it Uriah? That sleaze bag who tormented AJ?" I implored.

G just pursed his lips and nodded.

"I'm going too," I announced.

"No you are not!" G snapped at me finally. "Don't mess things up John! And anyway there are only two passes that Ian was able to get so—"

"He can come," said the voice of AJ.

I turned back to see him coming down the stairs with Delilah right behind him. He clearly had just gotten out of bed, his hair was a mess and his eyes were weirdly swollen. He wore a light white t-shirt and pajama shorts. He came forward and walked to us. Delilah turned to go to the girls. She was dressed up in black shorts and a lilac top. I always loved her in that colour.

"He can?" Jake confirmed.

"Yeah when I met G last night, I had asked him for only 2 passes. But I talked to him right now. He says he has four. So two more of you can come," he said and sat down opposite me on the table.

Sal came and poured him some orange juice, he however protested and told him he wasn't hungry. Sal argued back, knowing them sal must have done this before with him.