Stranger Things

AJ's pov:

AJ's pov:

When she left it felt like the world had moved from under me. I felt dizzy and drugged. Why did I do that? What's happening to me? She said I was hurting her. I hurt her.
I regained myself and walked towards the entrance. Ian was standing still, looking towards the beach. He saw and his eyes went wide. He came in and put one arm around me.

"Hey man what happened?" He asked.
His green eyes wide with curiosity.

"I messed up," I said..

"Don't worry, you'll find others?" He said unaware of how piercingly in love I was.

"Sure," I said to end the conversation.

"Are you okay, you don't seem well. You're all pale and sweaty."

"I'm fine Ian. Could you help me till the car?" I asked.

He nodded and helped me walk till the car. Cleo was gone. And so was Delilah.

He was about to go back to his spot near the gates of the museum. When I stopped him.

"Ian I have a question," I said.

He turned back and leaned near the car.

"Spit it out Aidan," he said smiling.

"Do you anything about this gala happening in the next week?" I asked.

"The Cresent Gala? Yes." He said.
"It's a big deal, loads of precious stones from everywhere. I think the biggest exhibit is this weird cursed Jewel or something. I heard two curators chit-chatting about it."

"Cursed?" I tried to sound intrigued.

"Hell yeah, I googled it after I finished my shift that day and it's so spooky man. Apparently it brings bad luck to the holder or something. Like the past few people who've tried to own have either died or had serious problems. Come on that's some messed up shit right?" He said all excited.

"Sure does," I said.
"What else about the Gala? Why is it happening?"

"Just some investment shit. Big investors coming in to see what the museum has to offer. It's buff right now. They need the money. And the biggest exhibit is a mind blower. So fingers crossed, I really don't want to lose this Job. They have some hot amenities if you know what I'm saying," he winked.

"You pervert Ian." I chuckled.
"Anyway thanks Ian. Later!"

"Hola A-man," he said giggling up the stairs to the entrance.
-
-
-

So the Emeralds were Cursed I decided after reading multiple Wikipedia articles.
I sighed.
What had happened to me in there. I was in the car and my head had finally stopped ringing. That stupid museum made me feel nauseous.

But that still doesn't make up for Delilah.
I screwed up this time. She was only trying to help. She's put her whole life on the line for me and this is what I do?
I can't screw this up.
This is the one good thing that had happened to me since the Takers.
I can't let her go.