Maze Of Madness

Delilah's pov:

Delilah's pov:

As I saw the smoke go out, the camera recording everything at the crossroads went blank. The explosion must have killed it.

"What do you think happened? I just saw the trucks fall in. There must have been shooting." I said to Lily. I was worried. Very worried.

"They must be fine. We'll wait. Wait for the call or something, they'll make sure to contact us." Lily said. She was pacing around the room.

She wore a red dress, and it was swaying after her as she walked.

"Hmm.." I agreed, my palms were bleeding. My nails had dug in too deep into them.

"You know what forget it. Call Jesse. Right now. I'm not waiting anymore." Lily ordered me.

I did not argue, I took the phone from where it was lying and dialed Jesse.

After 2 rings and several stops in my heart beat. The call was answered.

"Leila?" It was Willow.

"Willow! What's happening. The footage died. All I saw was an explosion, commotion and the trucks falling into the whole." I said without stopping.

"Calm down, everything is fine. AJ called Jess. His phone's dead. They're on their way here. Things worked out. John and the others will reach you guys soon I guess." She said.

Oh thank God, I thought to myself.

"Okay Willow! Take care! Call me when he reaches you."

"No I can't Jesse's phone is dying too. And plus we didn't want to have phone conversations remember? What if we are heard?" She said.

"Willi-" I began.

"Oh Jesse's back. I've got to go Leila, everything will be fine. Just sit tight." She said.

"No wait-" but she'd already hung up.

Don't these people charge their phones before a God damn heist?

"They were tense they must have forgotten." Lily said shocking me.
"Oh I could hear the conversation. I figured you'd be wondering that."

"Jake and AJ are going to the station. The rest must be on their way," I informed her.

She nodded, sighed and sat down.

"Sit tight," I thought to myself. To hell with that.

I got up and went for the bar. As I was trying to find something strong enough for me, I heard quaint voices in the hallway.

They must be here! I thought to myself.

"Lily I can hear voices, they must have reached!" I told her with big eyes.

She got up and stuck her face against the door to hear in.

The voices stopped

She looked at me, head still stuck to the door. Then she peeped in the looking hole and her eyes grew grim and wide.