Hellish Poisons

Before Katina left, she told us that the man with the fedora hat had been here before

Before Katina left, she told us that the man with the fedora hat had been here before. And that he was the one who told them about 'Delilah'. At this point I was blocking all my feelings about AJ. I had fallen in love with him. And even after all the evidence pointing towards him. I just couldn't not be broken and hurt. He was my weakness now. And so I'd block him out. All I cared about was getting to Willow.

"So what now? Y'all have any plans? It's still only 3 in the afternoon." Jesse said breaking the silence.
John had told him everything, about AJ and G. We'd decided to leave Jake and Lily out of it. For the time being.

"Do you know where this place is? Where Katina says they've held up Willow?" I asked Jesse without meeting his eyes.

"Yeah, it's about 1 hour from here. By the outskirts, it's quite..... deserted." He said and I could feel him staring at my back.

"Well we can't just bombard in there." Said John.

"Do you have a better plan?" I asked him holding back tears.

Even till this very moment. Hell. Still, I couldn't believe AJ was actually involved.
The way he looked at me, the way he kissed me, all the crap he told me about knowing me before I'd ever known him. Was it all a lie?
Was it all a ruse?

"I do actually. But you won't like it," said John sighing.

"Try me," I said knowing exactly what he was going to say next.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
JESSE'S POV:

"AJ! Seriously man? No. No, you saw what happened. I don't think she'll be able to keep it cool John," I said.

"What? He's the only one who can help us. You know that." John said.

"No, I'll help. I'll do whatever I can John. Look....I don't know what's going on between the two of them. But put them in a room together right now, and just wait for a ticket to hell. I've seen relationships go the wrong way man. It ain't pretty."

"I just can't understand why? Why would AJ do this! I mean....it seemed like..well like.." John was trying to say.

"Like he truly loved her," I completed for him.

"Yes. I know the kid, since... well since he was a kid. He's always been quite, but never manipulative. And Delilah, he's known her for long Jesse, he used to ask me about her. Who she was? Why I'd meet her and her brother so often. Back then I thought he was just being curious. But maybe... maybe he was intrigued by her or something." John said sighing, he was sitting in the penthouse balcony.

We'd come back home to find it completely empty. G and Ghost were missing as usual. Jake and Lily were busy, as usual. And AJ wasn't in either. Which just made everything more suspicious. Delilah had sighed when she realised AJ wasn't home. And then she'd taken off to her bedroom. Without another word.