Blurry Nights

Lily stepped out of her sedan and I sucked in a breath while Jesse looked redder than a tomato

Lily stepped out of her sedan and I sucked in a breath while Jesse looked redder than a tomato. The groomsmen, AJ and John were by the sycamore tree and so was the officiant, G. There was a narrow cobblestone path leading to the tree, it was decorated with candles and flowers. And the tree glimmered with lace and lights. I could see Jake and tell he was nervous. G looked mostly proud. And AJ and John looked pleased and excited. Lily was the prettiest bride I'd ever seen. She'd changed her dress though, at first it was a tight white but now it was a typical gown styled dress with a hint of baby blue. Her veil was the same. She sparkled with excitement and nerves.
When she saw my expression she smiled.

"Shut your mouth Lilah!" She gushed and I realised my mouth was slightly open.

I blushed.

"You look—" I began but couldn't find words.

"Thanks! This is my mum's dress. I-I thought—this just felt right," she said with a big smile.

"It looks right too."

Jesse was extremely quiet. Lily kissed him and he blushed and took her arm in his.

"You ready Lils?" He asked her sweetly.

She looked back at me and I nodded with encouragement.

"Let's get your brother off the market, shall we?" She screeched with excitement.

The sky was as dyed in colours as I thought it'd be. With golds, pinks, blues and oranges.
I walked in front of them as the bridesmaid with a bouquet of pretty lilies.  I could see all of the boys staring at us. Under the big sycamore tree. This was a fairytale wedding. The only thing missing were talking birds and bunnies lifting up Lily's veil. AJ looked so handsome. I felt my cheeks fill with pink.

When we reached them, Lily was handed over to Jake, who smiled a smile wider than I'd ever seen, while taking her hand into his. They both looked nervous.

G started with his officiating, and I think I blurred out all the noises, all I saw was the look on Jake's face. He looked more terrified and happy than I'd ever seen him.

"To Love and to Cherish......"

AJ was looking at me the whole time, and occasionally cheering on Jake just a bit. Then they began with their vows.

"I promise to love this incredibly ridiculous and extremely cheesy man...."

Lily made her vows a mixture of sass and emotion. I was confused whether I should laugh or cry.  Nevertheless there were tears in both their eyes by the time she ended her vows.

"Till one of his silly trips or death do us part..."

Now it was Jake's turn. Jesse had his baby face on I'd only just noticed Willow by his side. How did I miss Willow?
She was wearing a green dress similar to mine and she looked beautiful. Our eyes locked and she gave me a little nervous smile before looking back at the bride and groom. She must have been back behind the tree setting up the tables. Though it seemed as if she wanted to tell me something.