Chapter 24

'The world is upside down, Alice. Inmates run the asylum- no offence. And worst of all...I'm left tea-less!' 

- - -

"She'll be fine. She's a fighter," Jackson said, as if only to convince himself.

He was there in the infirmary standing next to your bed looking down at your unconscious state. Park Jimin was there with him, his back leaning against the wall near the doorway with his arms folded in front of his chest and his face expressionless.

"Dr. Kim has been arrested and the patients will be transferred to other hospitals around the city for the time being, while this place is rebuilt and each and every staff member is stripped of their titles and replaced by competent employees," Jimin spoke evenly.

Jackson didn't reply, instead nodding stiffly. 

"That treatment room goes against countless guidelines. Trepanning, bloodletting, electrotherapy- all these methods were being used to the extreme. Some of the equipment stored in there was illegal and from there I called the authorities," Jimin continued, his fingers tapping his arm as if he was waiting.

"So it is true then," Jackson started, looking over to the silvernette. "He was torturing his patients and experimenting in inhumane ways to cure mental illnesses."

Jimin nodded slowly, not breaking his gaze. 

"They found a lot of evidence on Dr. Kim for the deaths of many patients from his experiments with the mind. He won't be treating anyone ever again," Jimin confirmed. 

"I still don't trust how you're so calm with all this. Its not like you didn't see what we were doing, you seemed to walk in at perfect timing," Jackson sneered with a suspicious glare.

Jimin didn't blink. Unaffected by your protective friend who hadn't left your side. It irked the young CEO a bit. He spoke bluntly, "I'm no stranger to exorcism and paranormal activity."

Jackson's eyes widened in alarm.

"You knew we were performing an exorcism?" 

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me Mr. Wang," Jackson's shoulders stiffened. It wasn't surprising that the young CEO managed to get a hold of his name but it definitely put him on edge, "And I'd like to keep it that way. But lets get to the good part, the reason I came to speak with you." Jimin's smiled a Cheshire smile. 

Jackson watched the other male carefully, not liking the situation one bit. 

"I'm intrigued about this little organisation you and Miss (L/n) are apart of."