Prologue

"Okay a little more to the left, tilt your head a bit now perfect stay in that pose ready one...two...three. Great you are done I'll email you the pictures as soon as I get them" Brenda say as she gather up her things to leave.

Brenda is sorta like my boss she can be cool at times but also a pain in the ass, I enjoy being a model but it can be frustrating as well. I have to watch what I eat and all other types of stuff.

I can't wait to get home to my two babies August and Sanai , I'm thankful for having her she brings joy into my life.

"Okay Jiraya don't forget that you have a photo shoot tomorrow morning so don't be late" Brenda say as we was walking to our cars.

"Okay Brenda I'll see you in the morning" I say, I hop in my car and call August to see if he cook.

Aug: hey ma what's up?

Me: I'm on my way home but before I get there did you cook?

Aug: umm no

Me: okay then Ima stop by the chinese place, see you in a bit

I ended the call and was headed to China Hot.

********

"Come here my baby" I reach to grab her out of August hands while he go eat.

"How was your day"? He ask stuffing his face.

"Same ole same ole, I got a photo shoot tomorrow morning so yeah I'm pretty much busy again".

"You should be home ma, I know modeling is your thing but baby I need you at home when I get home".

I figure he was gonna bring this up about I should be a staying home mom while he take care of us, don't get me wrong August do handle his business but I can't see myself staying home not doing.

"Look August I don't want to talk about this right now so just eat your food while I go take Sanai upstairs" I tell him as I left out the kitchen.

"Ight but we not finish talking tho Jay" he tells me. Everything was going good until I start modeling.

August

I know Jay like doing what she's doing but its a matter of time when she's gonna have to pose naked, and I ain't having that.

She is soon to be my wife and I would want her to be a staying home mom/wife. I can take care of my family, but Jay don't see it how I do.

I finish up my food and headed upstairs to see her in Sanai's room just looking at her.

I place both of my arms around her waist and kiss the side of her face.

"August I'm scared that something might happen again" she say as we both walk out the room into ours.

Once Sanai was born Jay never let her out of her sight. I told her that nothing is going to happen to Sanai, I know Jay misses Aaliyah I miss her as well. She would have been seven by now, but we was bless with Sanai who favor Liyah.

"Baby stop worrying okay, you don't have to worry about loosing Nai come let's get some rest" I tell her as she change out of her clothes into a long t-shirt, she got in the bed and we cuddle and both was off to sleep.