Chp. 36

-

RILEY’S POV-

Jenson’s wet dream was fascinating. She had no idea that I had just practically watched her orgasm in her sleep.

But the best part was when she moaned my name… it was the sexiest fucking moan I had ever heard.

But I acted as if I was sleeping when she shot off of my chest, it was even damp with her sweat from the dream. And that was sexy. So I laid still, watching her as she looked down at me and gathered herself. I wanted to ask her if she climaxed but I was sure she most likely hadn’t.

She laid back down on my chest, curling up into me, making me feel like a million dollars.

So she dreamt about having sex with me, and I had to admit myself, I was guilty of the same thing, but vise versa. I wish I could ask her about it, ask her every single detail, so I could give her what she wanted… exactly what she wanted.

I had only had sex with Bree, but we did it plenty, so I got practice time in. the only one I knew how to please was Bree, it was etched into me indefinitely. Although, I wanted to know how to please Jenson, I wanted to know what she had fantasized about.

Another thing that was lingering in my mind was Bren, he was becoming more psycho stalker-ish by the day, and it was freaking me out.

Sure I had stood up to him like it was nothing, but he did intimidate me.

No, he didn’t even have half the power I had, but he was still insane. The look in his eyes, the depression, the anger, the loneliness…

I understood why he was so attached to Jenson, he had no one else.

I was standing in his way of happiness, but he needed help, psychological help, and I couldn’t help him with that. My job was to protect Jenson, and although I only had a couple weeks left… Bren was still a threat.

We had prom, then Jenson’s birthday was a couple days after, and then everything would change.

I would no longer be her Guardian, no longer feel her, know if she was safe, I would be normal again… and I didn’t know if I was going to be able to handle it.

We had some so far, and I had gotten so used to being her Guardian, always being at her side… and now I was scared I was going to lose her.

Once I was human again Bren would be a major threat, something that I couldn’t protect Jenson from anymore. Along with car wrecks, murderers, psychotic people like Bren, and emotional trauma…

And she would notice.

She jumped slightly on my chest, and I looked down at her, she was dreaming again…

I tightened my grip around her, I wanted to tell her how I felt, but I didn’t want to scare her off. I didn’t want to overwhelm her and lose her for good, make her think twice on her feelings for me.

***

Soon enough it was a couple days before prom, I was excited, Jenson was excited, and we were in the midst of renting a limo for us and four of our other friends.

Of course they were all dating, so me and Jenson would be the odd ones out, but I knew they saw how much we cared for each other. Especially after Jake’s death… we had all become a little closer since then… and they saw the way we acted around each other.

Jenson pointed to the screen, we had asked everyone to chip in money for the limo to rent it all night, and now we were picking which one.

Her finger nearly went through my screen, “That one!”