Chp. 39

-

JENSON’S POV-

I couldn’t stop thinking about Riley as she held my hand while I drove. I was under her spell, completely head over heels for her.

The sex just clarified it.

I had finally done something that both of us have been thinking about for some time now, and it was absolutely perfect. I wanted to keep doing it, I didn’t even want to go to the party… I just wanted to stay in Riley’s house and make love to her the rest of the night.

It was perfect, she was flawless, looking at her naked body… she had the sexiest ass, well, the sexiest everything to be exact.

I knew Riley was thinking about it to, that sexy look on her face, and I couldn’t wait for later tonight… praying I could do it again.

We pulled up to the house, people were already here and I looked at Riley, “Kylan’s gonna ask…”

She shrugged, “I’ll just show him my hickey, he’ll understand.”

I squinted, seeing the dark spot on her neck where I had gotten carried away, I frowned, “Sorry about that…”

She winked, “Don’t worry babe, it’s a love mark, and it’ll remind me of what we did…”

I felt my heart jump, she was amazing.

We got out my car and walked into the house, it was booming music from the system in the living room and there were people walking around with red solo cups.

Riley asked, “Do you want a drink?”

I shook my head, “Nah, and you don’t either,” I poked her in the chest, and she smiled.

“Ok mom.”

Then finally Kylan was standing I front of us, “Where the heck have you guys been?”

Riley looked at him oddly, and then his eyes traveled to her hickey, and his eyes widened, “You guys finally did it! Thank God I thought I would be 50 by the time y’all decided to.”

I laughed, and he pulled us into the middle of the dance floor that consisted mostly of girls, but I only saw Riley. She pulled me into her, dancing on me and turning me on all over again.

There was so much I wanted to experience with her, more then sex…

I wanted to grow up with her, go through college with her, I wanted all of that… with her.

But the only thing that kept lingering on my mind… was her tongue inside me. The way she made me orgasm… it was so extreme. I had never felt something like that before… I mean I had tried to masturbate but… it never worked.

Riley was just a whole different story.

Riley moved closer to me, and she leaned in, “You tasted so good Jenson… and I want to show you something later.”

I looked up at her, “Why later?”

She tilted her head, smiling that gorgeous smile, “Because we just got here babe, we can’t ditch just yet.”

She grabbed my hand, twirling me in the middle of the dance floor, then pulling me back into her. It felt like it was just her and I, like we were completely alone in this crowded room.

Then all of a sudden I wondered what me and Riley were going to end up being after graduation. We had both applied and been accepted into the same University, but what if we never saw each other? What if she found someone else? Completely forgetting about everything we had?

Graduation was in a couple days, along with my birthday, and I remembered, I would be 18 in two days.

Life had passed so quickly, Highschool, my years, ever since I met Riley everything was thrown into fast forward.

I didn’t want Riley to forget about me, I wanted her to love me forever. I wanted to get our own place together, live together, I wanted her forever.

And all of a sudden I was overwhelmed, I hadn’t realized how much I needed her, and how much she actually meant to me.

I grabbed her hand, “I want to be alone…”

She tilted her sexy head, her dark waves falling over her shoulders, and she smiled softly, “Ok, I have something I want to show you.”

She grabbed my hand, pulling me through the crowd of people and out the door. At first I thought she was going to lead me to my car and leave, but she didn’t, she was leading me down the street to a park.

She pulled me into her, kissing me passionately, holding my face like I was a fragile piece of glass. She tangled her fingers in my hair and pulled me closer, making my stomach do flips. She pulled away, “I have something to tell you…”

I was holding her hands, and she stepped closer to me, “What’s that Riley?” I questioned.

She smiled, “I’ve been wanting to tell you this… I just hadn’t worked up the courage to actually say it Jenson… but tonight I want to tell you.”

I waited silently.

“I love you, I love you more then I’ve ever loved anything, or anyone else… more then Bree. You’re so special to me, and tonight… well tonight you showed me how much you loved me to. I want to be with you, and I want to work towards us being happy together. For a long time.”

I smiled, the warm feeling in my heart was there, and I loved it. She was making me melt with her velvet voice, the way those words rolled perfectly off of her tongue… the way she was saying all of those things to me.

It was the first time she had told me she loved me.

I pulled her into me, hugging her around her neck and kissing her, whispering, “I love you to Riley Adams.”

She pulled back, and then her eyes widened in horror, then everything happened in fast motion.

Something was terribly, terribly wrong.