Sneak Peak

*********

I do not own any of the characters of ONCE UPON A TIME, I only own Clarissa James. Ideas are coming from the show too, and from my knowledge as well.

I do not own any of the gifs! Only the bookcover.

**************

"Why am I here! Why hold me captive! Let him go, let everyone go!"

The dark raven hair girl yelled towards the man in the hood. She was helpless, her arms bind together behind her back. Never a time in her life did she ever feel fear until now.

The hooded figure, sauntered her like a hungry animal, waiting until the right moment to attack his prey. Now isn't a time to be fearing over the man in the hood, she needs to be brave. Fear is something that will consume you, eat you alive until your nothing.

"If I let him go darling, I will have to let everyone go, and that doesn't seem fair right." The man taunted her. He knew that she hated being provoked. He watched the way her eyes widen from agony. He knew he was winning.

He was believing the helpless act. He was all to gullible, she predicted, she unblinded her hands and kicked the figure towards the ground, taking off to find her brother. She ran, that's what she was best at, running away from destruction.

He appeared In Front of her, causing her to lose her balance, falling, from the direct contact of fear of him. She looked up at him, realising his hood was off.

"You can't escape me. And you also can't escape the island Princess, I own the island, and now I own you."

______________

I don't own Once Upon A Time, all credits go to producer and writers! I do own Clarissa James.