Malibu Nights- Part 4 (Christen Press x Reader)

My computer shut down in the middle of writing this chapter and it pissed me off so much because I wasn't able to save it, so here I am aggressively typing this chapter up again. This is kind of the calm before the storm. And this was supposed to be a part of the previous chapter but I didn't want to make it too long so I just cut it. Anyway, enjoy.

(Christen's POV)

I followed Y/n up her and Tobin's room because I just felt like something was wrong. I heard her door shut and I waited for a few seconds before opening it and what I saw in front of me shattered me.

Y/n was curled up at the corner, rocking back and forth while hyperventilating. She was having a panic attack. I quickly rushed in front of her and tried to comfort her but nothing was working. I was about to touch her cheek when I was aggressively pulled off. I was then faced by a fuming Ashlyn as I tried to look behind her only to see the backs of our teammates as they tried to calm the other forward down.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!"

I tried to get back to Y/n but Ash pulled my arm, preventing me from trying to get to the person I lo- I mean y/n. Trying to get back to Y/n.

"I think the fuck not Press, you have done enough."

I felt tears start to gather in my eyes as I watched Y/n being comforted by Kelley and Ali. I stared helplessly as they got to do the thing that I craved to do at the moment. I watched as the love of my life tried to catch her breath, making me feel like I also couldn't breathe. The tears that streamed down her face could still be seen even if her face was hidden in the middle of the crook of O'Hara's neck.

The door of the hotel room opened and Tobin walked in but was immediately dragged out my Lindsey. Julie came over and dragged me to her room.

"Tell me what happened."

I noticed a bunch of other teammates following us. Julie sat me down on the bed and faced me with a hand on her hip, waiting for me to speak. I decided to look around the room to see who it was. It was the whole team besides the usual (Kelley, Ali, Ash, Pinoe), Lindsey, and Tobin (probably to ask her the same things they were asking me).

"I noticed something was wrong so I decided to follow her, also because I wanted to talk to her. When I opened the door, I saw her already sat on the corner having a hard time breathing. I tried helping her but before I could touch her I was yanked away by Harris."

Becky, who was stood beside Alyssa then spoke up.

"You know that's not what we mean, what happened between you both? Ash, Ali, Kelley, and the people who know refuses to tell us. They told us to ask you. And if the loudest person on the team refuses to tell us what happened, then you know it's THAT bad. We're gonna talk about what happened in the room later. Now spill."

I looked down, closed my eyes, and took a deep breath.

"I cheated on her..."

I heard them gasp and some took deep breaths.

"With who?"

I hesitated to speak up and I saw impatience in their eyes. They were already glaring at me, wait till they find out with who. Oh boy.

"... with Tobin."

(Y/n's POV)

I woke up with bodies cuddles up next to me. Ash and Ali were on either side of me, Kelley was on top of the 3 of us, Pinoe slept on all of our feet, Alex and Charlie were on the other bed and Sonnett, Lindsey, Rose, and Sammy were all cramped up on the small couch on the corner.

I smiled at the thought of them staying here to make sure I was okay. If the room wasn't so small, I was sure that the whole team was here.

That's how these girls are, they are basically my family at this point and I couldn't be anymore thankful that these girls had entered my life.

The door opened and in came Julie and Crystal.

"Help." I squeaked out.

They let out a small chuckle and started waking people up quietly, trying not to wake the sleeping baby and the sleeping momma up.

"Guys, wake up, go to your rooms and get ready for breakfast."

They all groggily stood up and gave me a kiss on the forehead before leaving, making me smile. I noticed Kelley, beside a sleeping Alex, holding a pillow about to wake her up. I gave her a stern look and pointed at the door and I watched as she let out a sigh and followed what I told her to do.

I decided to shower and change before waking Alex up, thinking that she needs that extra rest. Once I was done and changed, I woke the forward up gently.

"Lexy, wake up. Breakfast."

She let out a groggy 'good morning' greeting. I volunteered to look after Charlie so she could get ready, and with much hesitance in her voice, she agreed. I changed her diapers slowly because I noticed it was full and I didn't want to wake her up. After changing her, I decided to go ahead down to the dining hall. Grabbing her diaper bag and the sleeping beauty in my hand, I went down to put some food in my complaining stomach.

(Third Person's POV)

Everyone watched as the y/h/c forward entered the room with the baby in her hands. As they look at Y/n, they can't help but wonder how someone so cruel could ever hurt her like that. She was literally a ball of sunshine, lighting up every room she enters, the comforter when someone has a bad day, she could talk to literally everyone and everything and they would automatically feel comfortable. She was the kind of person who included everyone and no matter the situation, she saw the brighter side of things.

But looking at her now, she barely had the sparkle in her eye, it would only appear when Charlie was around. She barely mingled with her teammates, even with Kelley and that says a lot because the two of them were inseparable. They would sometimes catch her staring into nothing during practice. She would barely smile, the smile that she always wore, the smile that could make even the grumpiest Kelley and Pinoe without a coffee smile.

She wasn't Y/n and in their thoughts, it was all Christen and Tobin's fault. And they resented them for it.

The room was obviously divided. It was obvious yesterday but once finding out what had really gone down between the two, no one would look at them or go near them. So while everyone was softly talking to each other, Christen and Tobin were on a separate table in the corner of the room.

Tobin scooted closer to Christen and placed a hand on her shoulder, trying to show her comfort, but the latter just shrugged the hand off.

"Not now Tobin I'm not in the mood."

She sat there, her eyes locked on Y/n and she watched as she lulled the baby back to sleep. She watched in awe, regret, and longing. They always talked about wanting to start a family. Mini Christens and Mini Y/ns running around. They wanted 3 children, all of which Y/n wants to carry but Christen wanted to also carry one, so with much reluctance and a game of rock paper scissors, she finally agreed.

She longed for that, but she only wanted to have that with Y/n.

But she fucked up.

She fucked up and she wanted to fix it, but she doesn't know-how.