Lost in Japan (Morgan Brian x Reader)

Last story for the Shawn Mendes week, last USWNT player. I enjoyed having a theme to follow for this week lmao. Thank you guys for reading and I hope you enjoy ❤

"So, your first Olympics, are you excited?"

I was doing an interview in my Canadian jersey with some of my teammates beside me.

"I'm super excited. I can't wait to be able to represent my country in the Olympics and to be able to play against all these other players that I have looked up to since forever and all these players that I share the same amount of passion towards the game."

I gave the interviewer a smile.

"So this is your last season with UCLA what does it feel like playing for them or college soccer in general?"

"It's amazing. The environment is definitely different from what i was used to before but I guess what really helped me adjust with all of these is my national teammate being there, Jessie Fleming. She helped me adjust with the brand new environment, culture, teammates and just overall game play and I couldn't be more thankful for her."

Jessie pulled me into her and gave me a side hug in which I returned.

"Aww, that's sweet. Okay last question before I let you guys leave. Who is someone you look up to as a person and as a player?"

My teammates started teasing me since they know I have a crush on a certain midfielder playing for the United States.

"A certain midfielder that plays in the NWSL that's for sure."

I pushed Jessie away and our teammates joined in on the teasing making me blush and shake my head.

"Don't mind them, they are crazy. But I look up to alot of players, we basically have a huge plathora of these amazing women just in the football community alone. But my top 2 would for sure have to be Mia Hamm and Abbey Wambach."

I heard a fake cough beside me.

"Ahem Chicago."

I glared at them as they burst out laughing and started pushing them away.

"Thank you so much for your time. Go Canada!"

I gave her a smalk smile and raised my hand.

"Go Canada!"

I quickly pulled them away and scoffed.

"Fucking shitheads."

.

We are currently in Haneda Airport here in Tokyo, Japan waiting for some of our teammates who were in the bathroom. I sat beside Desiree and Sheridan and let out a long sigh as I relaxed on my seat.

"My ass hurts."

They chuckled at me and I let out a grunt as I felt Jessie plop on top of me.

"Get your fat ass off of me Fleming."

She just chuckled and snuggled closer into me. She looked up at me and smirked.

"I heard that the US are arriving at the same time as ours."

I rolled my eyes and pushed her off of me.

"They are, O'Hara just texted me that they just landed."

I looked ar Desiree and shrugged.

"So? What do you think I'll do with this information? Send them a fucking gift basket and congratulate them for being here the same time as us?"

Sinclair chuckled as she walked by us.

"Might as well add chocolate while you're at it."

I looked up at her and laughed.