Blow (Jill Roord x Reader)

The Arsenal girls followed Leah as she dragged the girls to the concert of one of her closest friend. The venue wasn't as huge as an arena or a stadium, it was relatively small compared to those, but that's what made the concert so intimate.

"You're gonna love it, I swear to Jill's life."

Jill gasped and glared at the blonde defender making their teammates laugh.

"Hey, why do you have to bring me into this?"

Viv then shook her head.

"At least tell us the genre of music."

"Well-"

Before Leah could.answer her question, the lights shut off.

The Arsenal girls looked at each other as drums started intensely playing and the crowd just started screaming  around them.

Jill nudged Jordan beside her with a smirk.

"I didn't know your girlfriend was into rock."

Jordan shook her head and pushed the midfielder away from her making Jill laugh.

Her attention was then focused on the girl who ran to the stage. She had long black hair that rested just above her ass and emerald green eyes that is just so captivating. She was wearing a leather jacket over a white shirt, leather pants and black combat boots.

Jill was hypnotized.

"BOREHAMWOOD HOW ARE YOU DOING?!"

Everyone cheered, including the Arsenal girls, but the shout that stood out the most was Jill's.

The woman on stage glanced at Jill, sending the soccer player a wink before going to the other side of the small stage.

The girls' head snapped at Jill as the latter blushed and kept her eye on you.

"To all of those people who don't know who we are, my name is Leila, I play the bass."

"My name is Lake, I play the drums."

"Hey I'm Jo, I play the electric guitar."

"Sup ladies, my name is Y/n, I am the lead singer and I play the electric guitar once in a while when I feel like it."

Girls started screaming when Y/n introduced herself.

"And we're Trouble Tones."  (A/n: Can't think of any other name lmao)

"And we would like to welcome THE ARSENAL WOMEN!"

Everyone started clapping and cheering as the Arsenal women blushed and waved back at them.

"Now back to our scheduled program."

The rest of the night, the girls enjoyed their time just dancing around and cheering since they had never heard of the band until today, but it is safe to say that they are all now very big fans.

"Why didn't you introduce them to us earlier Williamson."

The defender shrugged and gave them a smirk.

"I tried to but you guys kept trying to change the music."

The girls decided to ignore her as they paid attention to the band on stage making Leah roll her eyes at them.

"Okay, this is the last song that we are going to be performing today, we need a volunteer."

The Trouble Tones looked at each other with a smirk as Y/n immediately went to the side where the Arsenal his were, immediately knowing who she would be picking.