Mutual (Kelley O'Hara x Reader)

It was 2 in the morning and I was drifting on and off from sleep. A ping from my phone caught my attention and I shuffled on my feet to see who texted.

Kelley: You up? ;)

Y/n: Kelley it's 2 am.

Kelley: So? ;) Come to my room, Ashlyn stayed the night at Ali and Tierna's room ;)

I glanced back at a sleeping Sam and went back to face my phone.

Y/n: Fine I'm on my way.

Kelley: Get your sexy butt in here ;)

I rolled my eyes at her winking face.

Y/n: Stop it with the winky faces O'Hara, it's annoying.

Kelley: Okay

Kelley: ...

Kelley: ;)

I rolled my eyes for the enth time before slowly getting out of my bed, making sure that Sam doesn't wake up, before slowly creeping my way to Kelley's room.

.

I walked out to the shower with just a towel wrapped around me. I went to her suitcase to get some of the clothes that I was going to change into.

As I was bent over, I heard some shuffling on the bed.

"Oh well hello there."

I turned around and smirked as Kelley laid there, with the blanket wrapped around her, covering her naked body.

I walked over to her and gave her a kiss on the lips.

"I'm stealing some of your clothes, I forgot to bring clothes."

As I was about to stand up, I was pulled back down by Kelley. She gave me a pout but I just raised my eyebrow at her.

"Come back and cuddle."

I gave her a peck on the lips before pulling away from her.

As I was changing, I heard her phone ping from the nightstand. I glanced back at the defender and saw her fast asleep once again. I put her Stanford sweater on before looking at her phone, curiosity getting the best of me.

Grace: Good morning baby. I miss you.

"What are you doing?"

I looked up and saw Kelley looking at me. I just gave her a glare before grabbing my clothes from last night and walking out of the room, but before I could reach the door, a hand grabbed my wrist making me stop and turn around.

"Where are you going?"

I gave her a hard glare before pulling my hand away from her.

"Have you just been playing me the whole time O'Hara? Huh? If I recall correctly, last night you were telling about how I'm the only one you feel these intense feelings for. You even went as far as telling me you love me. Then I find out you are texting this girl? Is this some kind of game to you Kelley?"

"Grace is just no one. She's just an ex-fling that I had."

I raised an eyebrow at her.

"An ex-fling? And what am I? The new fling? Does she even know that she is an 'ex'?"

She shook her head and a look of hurt flashed before my eyes. I was about to leave but Kelley stopped me once again.

"I'm working on telling her, please don't leave. You're the one I want. I promise."

I scoffed and glared at her.

"I don't want to have to leave, but Kelley, half of you is not enough for me. So until you sort your shit out, whatever we have? It's done."