Take Me Back To London (Vivianne Miedema x Reader)

We are in the minibus driving to the Emirates Stadium for one of those once in a lifetime joint-but-not-really-joint practice with the men's team. I mean, we practice in the same stadium at the same time but separately if that makes sense. Apparently, our coaches decided that it would be a great idea to do that so the coaches could see what each team could improve.

Some of the coaches in our team would coach the men's and some of their coaches would coach ours, so this is more of an experiment.

We heard that there was a new assistant coach for the Arsenal Men's team so I guess we are going to be working with them today.

I was just peacefully staring out the window when there was a camera shoved on my face.

"How are you feeling right now Viv?"

I gave the camera a tight smile and a thumbs up. Lisa chuckled and decided to pester someone else making me sigh in relief.

Jill groaned from her seat.

"Why in the world do we need to travel this far? Why can't the coaches just swap and go to us?"

No no, she's got a point.

Beth then decided to butt in.

"Come on guys, where is your sense of adventure? Plus I heard the new coach was hot."

We watched as Daan hit the back of her head making us all laugh.

"Guess who's sleeping on the couch tonight."

"Oh yeah, she will definitely be sleeping on that damn couch."

Beth glared at all of us while we just snickered. The rest of the ride was full of laughter and joking around. Once we arrived, I grabbed my gym bag and we went out of the bus and entered the stadium.

We walked towards the field after changing into our cleats and we saw that the men were already there doing their warm-ups. We all smiled at each other as we went to the other side of the field to start warming up ourselves.

"Psst. Is that the new assistant coach?"

I looked up and saw a woman observing the men with her arms crossed. I couldn't see her face much because she was wearing an arsenal ball cap and sunglasses. She was decked with Arsenal merch from head to toe and she might be an inch shorter than I am.

We all watched her with curiosity as she and our coaches started gathering around to talk for a little while before she went to our side of the field with the other coaches.

(Third person's POV)

"Hello ladies, my name is Mikel Arteta and these are my assistant coaches Freddie, Steve, and Y/n, she's new, it's her first month coaching for our team and these 2 are the goalkeeper coaches, Inaki and Sal. I will let them introduce themselves further."

They introduced themselves but to be honest, we weren't paying attention to them. We were paying attention to the woman who just took her cap off revealing her long blonde hair and she brought her sunglasses up revealing her crystal blue eyes. She was like a supermodel.

Then it was her turn to introduce herself. It was obvious that most of the girls were more interested in listening to her than the other coaches making Joe, who was watching them from the side, smirk at the group.

Hopeless Lesbians.

"My name is Y/n Y/l/n, I am 25 years old, I was born in Manchester before moving to Central London during key stage 3 of school. I studied Sports Coaching and Management at Stanford University. I coached in the NWSL for 3 seasons, 2 seasons for NC Courage and a season with Utah, before deciding to come back home and try coaching here. Laura actually recommended me to Mikel which I am very thankful for. I usually handle either the forwards or the middies, depending on where I am needed the most, and yeah... any questions before we start?"