Barcelona (Alex Morgan x Reader)

(Alex's POV)

"We really need to find you a man Alex, or a woman, I don't discriminate."

I rolled my eyes at Kelley as I sat on my seat in front of her and settled beside Allie.

"Shut it O'Hara. I'm not in the mood to hear it."

Right now the girls and I are Barcelona for a friendly against Spain which will be held in 2 days, but right now, we are about to board the minibus for a tour around the beautiful city.

Dawn stood in front of the bus and caught our attention.

"Our tour guide will be here shortly. I want all of you to be on your best behavior and yes, I am talking to you Kelley and Kelley Jr."

We all glanced at Kelley and Sonnett with a giggle as they raised their hands up in surrender.

"I think I speak in behalf of Frat Daddy Jr. when I saw that we will be on out A+ behaviour."

"Yeah, it will be like we are meeting the queen."

I chuckled when they started speaking with a British accent.

"Just please... Act normal."

"Who is he anyway?"

The door to the bus opened and in entered Jill with another person following behind her

"Okay... Not a he. But hot damn."

I looked up and made eye contact with shimmering hazel brown eyes. Fuck. She's beautiful.

"Guys, this is Y/n, she will be guiding us through the city."

She gave us a breathtaking smile.

"My name is Y/n Y/l/n and I will be taking you around the beautiful city of Barcelona. I will be taking you to some of my favorite places, afterwards I am going to be taking you to one of the oldest street party here in Barcelona called Festa de Santa Roc. Any questions before we start the tour?"

Kelley raised her hand and I saw Dawn give her a stern look but the defender just ignored it.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

I rolled my eyes while the hazel eyed beauty just chuckled.

"No cause I crawled out from hell."

I let out a loud snort making the woman look at me with a smile on her face. I shyly looked away. Jill clapped, getting all our attention.

"Okay, since there are no more questions, let's get going shall we?"

We started driving around while Y/n explained to us the history behind every place. The bus stopped after 2 hours and we were instructed to get out of the bus.

We started walking a little further then we heard music. I watched the beautiful woman look at us, excitement evident on her eyes as she started bouncing up and down. Adorable.

"This is Fiesta de Want Roc, the festival dates go way to 1589 making it the oldest street party in the city, it in my opinion the most traditional too. It lasts for about 4 days. There are 2 contests happening today the la cucanya contest, a contest that involving walking over a grease-smeared pole, and a competition I think most of you ladies will like, it's called glops amb el porró llarg it's a drinking competition where wine is poured down your throats  from an extra large version of the already dangerous porron drinking vessel."

When Kelley heard that, she immediately perked up.

"Ooohhh, sign me the fuck up."

Y/n giggled that heavenly giggle of hers as we kept walking around, looking at the decorations and all the things that are happening around us. We were at awe.