Tall Girlfriends and Piggy Back Rides (Jessie Fleming x Reader)

I kind of took the week of to kind of let everything sink in and kind of grieve. It feels weird grieving for someone I don't personally know, cause even with people that I do know personally, it wasn't this hard for me. But Naya Rivera played a huge part into who I am now and it still hasn't fully sunk in if it makes any sense. Anyway, I have been watching a lot of glee again, just thought y'all should know lmao. Rest in Power beautiful angel.

Now onto our weekly WOSO content. Enjoy.

REQUEST: Could you do one where Jessie's girlfriend is really tall in comparison with her and is always giving her piggybacks especially after games when she's tired and other cute fluff?? Thank you xx

I rested my hand on top of Jessie's head as we walked towards the field. I laughed as she looked up at me with a glare.

"Hello Tiny."

She huffed and folded her arms.

"I'm not tiny, you're just a giant."

I laughed and wrapped my arm around her neck. With her standing at wooping 5'4" and me standing in a solid 6'3", the height difference is very obvious and according to my teammates, "adorable".

She looked at me with a pout so I just leaned into her and gave her cheek a peck making her blush. She looked back at me and pecked my cheek back making me grin.

"Get a room."

Jessie glared at Teagen making me chuckle and pull my adorable girlfriend closer to me.

.

"Wanky."

I chuckle. Jessie then hit my thigh as she rested her head on my shoulder. We were both watching Teagan practice her pick up lines on our coaches and they looked at the Australian amused while Coach Cromwell was just not having it.

I glanced down at Jessie and noticed that she was getting sleepy but we were about to leave. I shook my right shoulder, where her head was rested, making her glance at me and I motioned my back making her nod, already knowing what I was trying to say to her. I bent down in front of her as she hopped on.

"You comfy up there?"

She mumbled a small 'yes' making me smile and continue walking back towards the locker room.

"HEY Y/N! I KNOW THE AIR IS PRETTY THIN UP THERE, WHY DON'T YOU LAY IN MY BED AND CATCH YOUR BREATH???"

I chuckled as Teagan ran past us while telling me that god awful pick up line. I felt Jessie tense up and hop off my back.

"TEAGAN FUCKING MICAH STOP HITTING ON MY GIRLFRIEND!! AND THE ONLY BED SHE WILL BE LAYING ON IS MINE!!"

Our teammates started cheering as the Canadian chased the Australian around the field.

"MICAH, FLEMING, LET'S GO! AND TEAGAN, PLEASE STOP HITTING ON PEOPLE!"

.

It was another day of training and I decided to go to the field earlier than the rest because they were taking too long in the changing room.

I was checking my social media while walking so I was didn't notice the midfielder running towards me and juping on my back. At this rate, I was so used to it that I wasn't really phased.

I turned my head towards her and she pecked my lips before I continued looking down at my phone and she leaned into my shoulder, watching me scroll through my instagram with me.

Once we reached the benches, I took a big gulp of my wayer bottle and blindly passed it to Jessie, knowing she was thristy. It was unbelievably hot today for some reason.

"I'm gonna jog around for a minute, do you want to get down?"

"No."

I chuckled and got the bottle from her, placing it beside our bags, and fixing her position on my back making sure that she's comfotable.

"Okay princess, hold on."

I felt her tighten her grip as I started running around the field, the sound of her sweet laughter filling my ears. After a few rounds, I finally stopped and took a few deep breaths, trying to get my breathing back to normal.

"I thought you were jogging, not running."

She went down and started wipping the sweat off my forehead. I grinned at her and shrugged.

"I love hearing your laugh."

She blushed and playfully hit my shoulder.

.

"Hey Dwarf,"

"Hey Troll."

I chuckled and gave her forehead a peck before diving into her bed beside her. I looked at what she was doing on her laptop and saw that she was revising some of her work.

"How long have you been revising for?"

She looked at her wrist watch before sighing

"About 5 hours now. I keep getting distracted cause of the cat videos in youtube."

I chuckled and closed her laptop, ignoring her whines, and palcing the laptop on her bedside table.

"Enough of that, let me take you on a date. I'm sure you haven't eaten lunch yet."

She stared at me for a minute, the gears in her brain obviously turning as she thought about it. I gave her my best puppy dog eyes.

"Please, I'll pay."

She sighed and nodded.

"Fine, as long as you carry me there."

I grinned and nodded.

"Anything for my princess."

I gave her a kiss before bending down in front of her.

"Wait, now? I look like shit."

"No you don't baby. You look beautiful, you always do. Now hop on."

I heard her sigh as she put her shoes on before hopping on my back.

"You're still paying though."

I chuckled and walked out of her dorm, making sure that the door is locked and the spare key was with me.

"Yes Jessie, I am."