🎄 A "Friendly" Christmas (Leah Williamson x Reader)

A/n: You guys could also send me prompts and who player you would like to see in that prompt. I'm only going to be doing Christmas related ones this December but you could also still send me random ones but I'm going to be posting it like late December or early January.

Prompt: Two people who are secretly romantically interested in one another. They agree to share Christmas dinner together, just as friends, because a family holiday isn’t going to happen and all of their other friends are already busy.

I jogged across the field with a problematic look on her face. I just got off the phone from my parents after informing them that I won't be able to fly back to the United States for Christmas this year because of Covid. I would have to quarantine for a week and when I fly back to London I have so self isolate for 2 week and it's just not worth the risk. If I get the virus while traveling, I wouldn't know what to do. It's better to stay safe during these trying time.

It doesn't make it suck less though. This would be my first Christmas far away from my family.

I sighed, zipping up my Arsenal Padded Jacket and pulling on the beanie to keep my ears from getting cold. I wobbled over to Leah who was waiting for me with open arms.

"It's so fucking cold, I am literally freezing." I leaned my head on her shoulder and snuggling closer to her because I need warmth... And because she's Leah Williamson, come on.

Viv and Lisa stood beside us and I could see their teasing stares on Leah and I making me glare at them slightly. "How was the talk with you Mum?"

I pout, suddenly remembering the conversation that happened a few minutes ago. "I'm not flying home for Christmas, it's too risky. So it looks like I'm going to be spending the holidays alone in my apartment."

"Hey Leah, aren't you also spending the holidays in your lonesome? Why don't the two of you just spend it together?"

I glanced up at the defender curiously, kind of surprised that I didn't know this. "Really? You're not going home?"

Leah nodded her head and gave me a small smile. "Yeah, like you said, it's risky. Plus my whole family would be spending it with my Granny's and it would be farther so..."

I nodded my head and looked up, only to see that the couple had disappeared, leaving Leah and I.

Ugh I hate those two so much...

"So, you want to just spend the holidays together? I mean, it's better than spending it alone."

I looked up at her and smiled.

"Sure."

.

I had been stuck in the kitchen just trying to figure out how things worked around here, browsing for recipes after half a day of cleaning the apartment. Leah was going to arrive in approximately 4 hours and I haven't done any cooking. Heck I haven't even thought about what food I would cook. I didn't want to mess everything up because I wanted to impress her but so far everything is messed up.

We talked about it and concluded that she was going to be arriving at my place around Christmas Eve, have a sleep over and spend the rest of Christmas together. We were gonna drink cheap wine and watch sappy hallmark Christmas films. I volunteered to cook dinner tonight and she would cook tomorrow but I don't know if I want to go traditional Christmas dinner of just a random ass meal and improvise.

You know what fuck it. Traditional Christmas dinner it is.

I stared at the turkey in front of me, the turkey I named Roger, highly intimidated by it. It looked like it was taunting me, mocking my lack of knowledge. I could hear the turkey's laughter. I sighed and got the stuffing and started shoving it in.