Prologue

Alex woke up with a smile on her face. Her arms wrapped around the love of her life. She dug herself deeper into the shoulder of the woman, inhaling her scent. Alex found herself doing this a lot around Chris. She just had to makes sure she was real, that she was really here. There was a time where she thought she couldn't have this. When she thought she had lost the love of her life. God I'm so lucky.

"Really Mrs Danvers. Ten years of marriage and you still haven't stopped inhaling me"

"Well Mrs Danvers, if it's been ten years you should know I'll never stop sniffing my beautiful wife" Alex looked at Chris and smiled as she turned around. They had both decided that Alex was allowed to call her Mrs Danvers instead of Dr Danvers. It reminded Alex of her mother too much. She placed her lips on her wife's and what was meant to be a small peck turned into a heated make out session. Chris smiled into the kiss and just before they could break apart the tapping of little feet came to the door.

"Ewww mummy is kissing mama again" the child said.

"They do this all the time." Another child spoke. Chris smiled at the woman before her and sighed.

"This is your fault"

"Hey I didn't know our s.e.x life would completely vanish"

"Why are you spelling it? They don't know what sex is"

"Mama what is sex?" Alex's face turned a bright red colour whilst Chris tried to keep herself from laughing but was unsuccessful causing Alex to glare at her.

"Umm well you see mummy can tell you all about it whilst I go and make breakfast." Before Alex could speak her wife kissed her cheek and walked off into the kitchen.

"You're lucky you're cute" she yelled at her wife. I'll get you back Mrs Danvers just you wait. She looked towards the two children standing before her, she had to explain what sex is to a 5 year old and a 8 year old. Just as she opened her mouth she had an idea.

"Hey where are your sisters huh? Are they still in bed let's go and wake them up mummy style"  Alex said grabbing her sons and walking to her daughters room.

Chris looked from the walkway, admiring her beautiful wife and her 4 children. This was all she ever wanted and more.

She stood in her kitchen and saw the 4 children with her amazing wife. The youngest child was Theo he was 5, he had short blonde hair with wide brown eyes just like Alex's, he also knew that if he gave either of his mums (but especially Chris) the puppy dog eyes he would definitely get his way. The youngest girl was sàr she was a 6 year old who definitely was a lot like her aunt Kara. Kara and Alex had come up with the name as a surprise for Chris and as they expected Chris loved it. It was a reminder of Chris's heritage and it had a bit of her new family engraved in it. Sàr is the Irish word for super and sàr was definitely super. The 8 year old boy, Flynn sat looking at his action figures of Martian man hunter and the green arrow he insisted on those two figures as his Christmas present, his face glowed with happiness when Santa fulfilled his wish. And the oldest child was of course the wisest child, Mianach was only 9 yet she followed in both her mums footsteps and was a science prodigy, she would spend hours with both her mums in their labs, studying with them and always learning more.

Alex stood behind her wife and wrapped her arms around her waist. "My perfect family"

"I'm telling Kara you said that."

"Don't you dare."