~Preface~

Dil Musafir hai tere Ishq mein 2

"Vivah sampann hua..Aaj se aap dono vidhivat pati aur patni hai!!!", The prist announced by throwing flowers on a couple.

Bride looked at groom who sat beside her with no emotion on his face.

"Badon ka aashirwaad le lijiye!!", Priest spoke up again.

Bride stood up slowly but groom was still perched down...Another girl who standing behind bride, She came and made the groom stand and said slowly, "Chaliye aap dono Mom se aashirwaad le lijiye!"

They went off to a room where a middle-aged lady rested on bed..She was unable to move but her eyes were still opened...In short, she was getting paralytic...

Bride and groom touched her feet...The lady tried to move her hand to give them blessing but cause her disease she won't able...So a lone tear escaped from her eye...

"Chaliye!!", Another girl held bride's shoulder.

But the groom finally spoke up, "Aap sab jayie..I want to stay here!!"

"But Mahir bhai!", A guy tried to say something but some another guy signalled him to be silent.

"Bhabi chaliye!!", Another girl bring bride out of the room and all left the room except Mahir.

__________________

Two girls entered in well decorated room with bride...

"Thank you so much Bela bhabi for marrying to Mahir bhai...Aaj agar aap nahi hoti toh pata nahi...", A girl said tearfully.

Bela held her both wrist to stop her, "Please Kuhu! Now I'm also part of this family...Toh mujhe thanks mat bolo aur please sambhalo khud ko..Abhi hamein bahot kuch theek karna hai!!", She said by wiping her tears but Kuhu immediately hugged her.

"Thanks a lot Bhabi!! Thank you so much!!", Kuhu said by weeping in Bela's embrace.

"Bas karo Kuhu! Everything will be fine so soon! Don't worry!", Bela consoled her by pulling her back, "And please don't cry! It's not good for baby na...Go and take rest!!"

Kuhu nodded by wiping her tears and  left the room...

"I'm sorry Bela!!...Meri wajah se tu aise all of sudden....", Another girl tried to say but interrupted by Bela.

"It's okay Vish!..Shayad yeh sab aise hi hona tha..Agar bhagwan ko yahi manjoor tha toh yahi sahi!!", Bela said with choking voice.

Vish again tried to speak something, "But Bela..."

"Not now Vish! I want sometime ...please leave me alone..Please!!", Bela said by wiping her one tear.

Vish nodded and hugged her once and stormed off from her room...

____________________

P.S.: Kindly avoid spelling and grammatical mistakes if I do!!

Hey!! My lovely and beautiful readers!!
I bring the second season of "Dil Musafir hai tere Iskq mein" for you all...

Here is only preface...Tell me quickly how is it??

One more thing guys, I published next part after watching your good response!!

Till then Bye!!
Take care!!

Lots of Love
Anku

Date: 8.06.2020

Dil Musafir Hai Tere Ishq Mein 2 (✔Completed✔)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें