Chapter 14

#NewClassicILIB

Chapter 14
Kaleidoscope World

Dawn and I were given two hours to distribute the banner and smiley cardboards on the seats, after New Classic was done with their final stage rehearsal. We needed to finish our task, an hour before the start of the show. Magsisimula na kasi silang magpapasok no'n. Kailangan ay tapos na kami ni Dawn dahil magpapamigay pa kami ng banners para sa mga standing.

We didn't know how we would distribute all the banners with only just the two of us. Fortunately, Mr. Joel lent us three staffs to help us. Nagvolunteer na rin ang dalawa sa mga staffs na tumulong sa amin na sila na ang bahala na magbigay sa mga gen-ad dahil free seating doon.

I was relieved that we managed to finish distributing everything in an orderly manner and right on time. Pagkatapos ay nagpalit na kami ng damit ni Dawn bago tumungo sa aming upuan.

As for the tickets, Mr. Joel gave us two VIP-Seated tickets. At first, we didn't want to just take it. We wanted to buy one on our own, but he said that it was the management who decided to give us tickets. We were also given staff passes as we needed to enter the coliseum earlier.

 We were also given staff passes as we needed to enter the coliseum earlier

"Uy! Sina Ate Zendaya at Ate Dawn!"

I smiled at the younger fans who surprisingly recognized us. Feeling shy, I bowed my head down as we walked to our designated seats. Si Dawn naman ay nakipag-interact pa nang kaunti sa mga fans na nakakilala sa amin kanina bago sumunod.

Maganda ang puwesto naming dalawa ni Dawn. Hindi ganoong kalayo, pero hindi rin ganoong kalapit. The stage set-up was designed where the boys could get even closer to the fans because of the extended stage they put in the middle.

I let my eyes wander around the coliseum. Some of the fans were looking at the banner and smiley cardboard we prepared. We provided instructions behind the banner and cardboard, so that they would know when to do the fan project. Nagpost na rin kami sa aming fanbase account, a week before the concert, to inform them about the fan project.

When we were distributing the banners and cardboards earlier, the coliseum was so quiet. Our voices would echo, whenever Dawn and I talked to each other. Even our movements would create a reverberation. Now that the coliseum was filled with fans, all I could hear was their excitement as they waited for the band to enter the stage.

It was so nice to see that there was no empty seat left in sight. The coliseum was fully packed. The first ever concert of New Classic was a sold-out concert. Within just an hour, after the start of ticket selling, there were no available tickets left. They broke another record with that achievement.

On top of that, they also won the Best New Act and Best Rock on MTV Europe Music Award―labelled as the first OPM artists and band to win the title. They dominated the local trend list and topped the worldwide trends as well.