Epilogue

This is the end of Invisible Line in Between. I always wanted to write a light-romance story about a fangirl, being a fangirl myself, so thank you for supporting a story that's close to my heart. I hope Zendaya and Isaiah made you smile.

#NewClassicILIB
#ILIBNoMoreLineInBetween

Epilogue

The double doors of the cathedral slowly opened for the entrance of the bride. Everyone stood up from their seats to acknowledge her presence and to get a better look of her. Bubbles and flower petals flew in the air as she started walking down the aisle.

I licked my lower lip and renewed my grip on the microphone, while the orchestra started playing a classic rendition of my band's song.

Every day I spent with you is something I cherish
Every night that I'm with you is something I want to last

As I started to sing the first two lines of the song, I shifted my gaze from the bride to the love of my life in the crowd. I thought she'd be looking at me because she loves watching me sing, but her eyes were eager to see the bride up close. She's beside my sister, who's equally excited as her.

And then, it crossed my mind
(I want this to last)
I want to be with you
'Til the end of time

The moment Blair reached their seats, she briefly turned to them. My sister teared up, getting emotional because her best friend's getting married. While on the other hand, Zendaya smiled widely at Blair.

Someday, you'll become mine
Someday, you'll be my bride
Someday, you'l be the first one I see when I opened my eyes

Once Blair got past them, Zendaya faced front, finally giving me the gaze that I had been longing for. I smiled at her as I continued to sing. She lovingly smiled back.

Just then, she suddenly took out her phone to take a quick picture of me. Seeing her acting like the fangirl she is, I held back myself not to laugh and ruin the occasion.

Someday, you'll be my wife
Someday, if you'd give me a chance to be with you
For the rest of your life

My exclusive fangirl got distracted again as she averted her stare. I followed her line of vision to know who took her attention away from me. There I saw Blair finally reached my brother, Gael, who's been waiting for her at the altar.

Back then, I dreamed of being the person she'd spend the rest of her life with. Never have I imagined before that I'd be singing on her marriage with another man. And to think that I was even singing the song that I wrote for her―it didn't cross my mind a bit.

We were having dinner at our family house that time when Blair asked me for a favour, wanting me to sing on her wedding with Gael.

"I hope you can sing on our wedding, Isaiah," Blair voiced out her thoughts. "Instead of hiring a singer, I hope you can do it instead."

Medyo natahimik ang hapag nang dahil sa pabor na hiniling ni Blair. No matter how many times I told my parents that I'm already okay and happy with Zendaya, they were still being cautious every time Blair's around.

I cleared my throat. "I'm fine with it but..." I carefully turned to Zendaya beside me.

I really have no problem singing on Blair and Gael's wedding. I'm cool with it. However, I shouldn't just be thinking about my own take on this. I have to consider Zendaya's feelings, too. In this case, her opinion is my top priority. She has the final say.

As soon as she noticed me looking at her, she immediately flashed a bright smile. "Why?" she innocently asked.

Staring at her, my lips pursed a bit. Her cute innocence made my pulse race, wanting to keep her inside my pocket so that her cuteness wouldn't be seen by other people.